Friday, October 26, 2007

Yessssssssss!!!

I'ts friday. All I can say is "hallelujah!". It's kind of been like that since the beginning of the semester. Once friday comes, all is well. REALLY, by 4:45 thursday, all is well. I was telling my classmate yesterday that all week I say to myself 'I just have to get through thursday and it will all be okay'. She said it's EXACTLY the same for her. I wonder why? Maybe it has something to do with Financial Accounting and Tax accounting being back to back thursday morning? Probably. mmm no not probably- DEFinitely. Not to mention my Business Law class a few hours after that. After I get through with Thursday's classes, I feel like I've survived another week. I DO have 2 classes on friday but they are a breeze. New Testament and Economics. I don't know why economics seems to be so simple for me...I actually kind of like it. Anyway, there isn't too much pressure there.

WELL-today- 12:30 I will start my first ever REAL tax return. I admit though, I am doing it with a partner. We are doing a general Partnership Tax Return. I'm kind of excited, kind of nervous. I don't even know my partner. It's just a girl that sits behind me that didn't have a partner and neither did I so we hooked up. I think I overheard her say on the last exam she got a 58%...that isn't very comforting. We'll see. Anyway- then TONIGHT! Ward halloween partay! We are of course, going as vampires. I am excited but kind of scared. I am a very sensitive person and realize it's very possible for me to scare myself in the mirror. I decided I am not going to have lots of blood going down my face. Clay either. MAYBE a little...I'm not sure though. We are good vampires though, so we really shouldn't be walking around with blood down our faces. I will probably put pictures up tonight after the party.

Alright. I am going to actually fix myself up today. I am going to put curlers in my hair and do my makeup! Very exciting.

Love you all! Byeeeeeeee

5 comments:

Jenni.Woodmansee said...

vampires!! you're awesome!!! i know i haven't read twilight but I"m pretty sure it has something to do with that! I totallllly feel ya about today being friday!!! I have a huge test at 2 and I"m so ADD I can't focus on a thing... friday's just really get me man!!

Have SO Much fun at your party and take picstures for SURE!!

love you!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Danielle- I love you- I need to read these books! I miss you so much, I have no idea. I want to hang out with you. I love you. I hope you had fun at the ward PARTAY! I love you-

Emily said...

You're so cute! Curlers and everything...that is exciting!

I love that you're going to be vampires!! Have tons of fun at your party!!

Lizzie said...

Fun!!! I'm so excited to see the pics. Hey, did you call this morning??

Patty said...

I understand the Friday thing. I am the same way. Sorry that you did not come with Clayton on Saturday. He was busy cleaning the other fish tank and shopping for fish so we did not get much time to visit. We made the cutest card at club today. I think the idea would be great in a Xmas card. I am going to take a picture to add to my blog, check it out.
Talk to you later. Love you. bye.