Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hmmmmmmmm

I'm starting to realize that I post way more than ANYone else! That's okay. Well, on this Halloween night, I am kind of sad. I don't want to take down my BOO! blocks tomorrow. Or turn around my pumpkins so they only show orange instead of cute faces. I really don't want to take down my witch. They are all so cute. I kind of want to make more blocks that say like...HARVEST, or THANKS on it or something. That way I don't feel totally empty inside (ha, just kidding...I'm not that attached).

Well, I am simply waiting for Clay to finish his homework so we can watch The Office. We have this major Business Law assignment due tomorrow. Of course, neither of us did it until tonight. WELL- while Clay was selflessly setting up our friends sound system, I got mine done. Now he is doing his. I think he is almost done. I also want him to finish so we can eat our cookies sitting on the table. He said he likes to wait to eat them until we are watching the show, and I already ate one, so I decided I could wait, like a good girl.

Well I have yet to find the powdered mix for Hot Apple Cider. I will probably just get the recipe from Patty. I'm sure it's delicious.

Well, yesterday I didn't read my scriptures or say a really solid personal prayer, and guess what? I totally was stressed all day. Not because I was thinking- oh I didn't read my scriptures...blah balh, I was just naturally stressed. Today, I read my scriptures and prayed and I got done my entire list with ease. You'd think I'd get the point and start reading my scriptures EVERY day and saying a sincere prayer ALL the time, but no. I somehow always forget that the testimony of prayer and scripture study has been confirmed over and over and over to me. I decide to get distracted or something. Well---no more! I am going to try so hard to read my scriptures in the morning when I get up EVERY DAY! Imagine the things I could get done in my life! I hope none of you think I'm talking about this lightly or are sick of me talking about this. I really just kind of want all you to know- I'm sure you've all figured it out by now, the secret of: praying and reading your scriptures=happiness. Well, anyway, I just felt I should share.

I just want to say that my husband is so cute. He is VERY handsome. For some reason, he has been wearing the CUTEST outfits lately. He has looked soooo good all the time. It makes me happy. He's a sweety.

I fear that you are all going to stop reading my blog because all I do is write, and I don't have any cute babies to put on here. Oh well. That's okay if you do. I think this is good for me to write. I NEVER write in school anymore. I swear, all I do is crunch numbers or scream in frustration. Do those two relate? Hmmmm, probably yes.

OKAY-one last story. My partner for my tax return...she is pretty silly. I think she is one of those people that LOVES to socialize. First day- she asks me, how long have you been married?--A year and a half--So what year are you?--I am a Junior--5th or 6th semester?--5th--Cool, me too....soooo your like what..21,22?--No I'm 19--*wide eyes* oh well...how does that work out? Did you like...graduate early or something?---Yep--So...are you glad you got married? What is it like? I mean...is it different than being single?--*blank stare*uh...what do you mean is it different?--I mean...what is it like being married? are you glad?--*my thoughts:are you crazy?where are these questions coming from?!* yeah...uh...I do like it. It is way different than single life. We aren't as social...we are poor...ummm...yeah...?- (side note- it was really wierd because she was SO serious when asking me these questions. Like she really feared I wasn't enjoying marriage. Keep in mind, we had just met the day before) she then says--hmmm that's wierd. I just can't see it being any different--Well.........--then somehow we ended up having me tell our entire dating story and then she seemed happy. She is weird. Then yesterday we were in the library and she was looking around constantly and saying hi to people and talked to her friend for 5 FLIPPIN MINUTES while I was sitting there waiting to work on our tax return. She then turns to me and says, "sorry!!" I look at her with a serious stare and say, 'do you want to do this another time?' she says, 'no sorry!!!!' I say, 'I really want to get this done as soon as possible'. She said ' yeah me too, sorry'. Yeah right. Gosh. I might sound rude but imagine just sitting there with a girl turning her back towards you to talk about boys with her roommate. She did this a number of times during our session and it was like 5pm. I was way mad. Finally we finished. Hopefully we did it right. ANYway. I'm glad I'm married.

Okay, time for the office. I love you all!!!

16 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Danielle- i love your blogs! And I don't care that there aren't any pictures- the pics are a bonus ofcourse- but I like to hear whats going on because I never get to talk to you. I love everything you write, none of it is boring and you don't need to apologize or worry what other people think. OK- that girl- Yowsa- I feel really bad for you. Because you are the responsible, smart- go getter girl- and she is just socializing and not caring and knows she can rely on you to get it all done. I HATE WORKING IN PARTNERS AND GROUPS!!!!!!!! UHHHH. I hate having to rely on other people, and I hate doing things with other poeople unless it's them explaining to me how to do something./ If I know how to do it- I don't want help. I am so sorry. THAT IS SO FUNNY ABOUT HER QUESTIONS!!!!!! Danielle, I feel like I have done that to people when I was single- asking stupid questions that have duh answers. can't you imagine me being all serious and personal right away and asking "so do you like being married for real?" Oh brother- I fear what people must think of me. Danielle you are so cute in your blog about loving clay, and thinking he's cute, and waiting for him to be done so you can hang out together and eat cookies and watch the office. Your relationship sounds very loving and sweet and good. And righteous. I think you are being inspired to write your spiritual inspirations for me. I have been awful in my reading and praying and my life is a wreck! I know from experience that things would be so much better and easier, but I just don't do it! i wish I had a life coach like Paris on gilmore girls. It'd be so nice to have someone by your side saying- ok amy- do this- DO IT! Welll- I need to get back to reading- I love you and miss you.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

by the way- I would blog everyday faithfully if I were more organized with my time. You are organized and responsible! I love you.

mandijwaters said...

Danielle,
First... you can buy the mix at Winco. I just saw it yesterday when I went to buy candy. It was in the power isle... you know the one right inside the doors when you walk in.

Second... If you really want pics of cute babies on your blog... you can take my kids on the weekends and take as many pics of them as you want. It may prevent you from ever wanting kids of your own since McKinley is going through her wretched twos and Teagan knows EVERY thing... like all other 7 yr olds! :) Plus, I could use a break:) LOL

Your blogs are great... You can always post pics of your "cute" husband. LOL

Love you guys,
Me

Emily said...

Yea, I love your blogs too! Really! Keep it up! I would be so annoyed about that girl in the library...and that is why I hate the BYU-I library. Haven't you found another place to study yet? That is the most social and loud place on campus!

Anyway, I'm so glad you're watching the Office...it's the best.

I found something I thought you might enjoy.

http://www.quizilla.com/users/twilightnexus/quizzes/Which%20Twilight%20novel%20character%20are%20you%3F

Patty said...

Danielle I love your blogs. It makes me so happy that you love Clayton so much and that you think he is sooo cute. I know that he feels the same way about you. You do not need pictures to have great blogs. I also hate working in groups on projects with people who cannot get it done. Keep up the good work and I am looking forward to seeing you and Clayton this weeked.
Love you.
bye now.
Patty

Chad and Jessica said...

I'm sorry about your partner, that is why I also hate working in groups....ugh. People are either slackers, or weirdos that are too shy to say anything, or know it alls, and then you occasionally get people you can count on. Here's to hoping you get a better one next time. : )

Also, so true about scripture study and prayer.

And, you and Clay are adorable.

Josh and Lauren said...

I think it's great that you write so much! I wish I could, I just run out of things though, that's why I put pictures up. :o) Hope you're well!!

Jenni.Woodmansee said...

First of all, i just MUST tell you that I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog. It's one of the first i always check. it's so entertaining!!!!! It totally doesn't matter that you dont post tons of pics, because you're a AWESOME writer!!! I can hear your voice, like i feel like i'm with you and i love it!

and oh man, i'm so sorry about the partner thing. this might sound mean and anti-social, but i hate partners, and groups and all that crap, it's just an extra stress!!!!

My FHE brother has TONS of apple cider packets!!! steph asked him where he got them and he couldn't remember.. grr... he's kind of special!

anyway- LOVE YOU!!!

Susan, Blain & kids said...

I love your blogs as well. It has let me get to know you alot better and this way I don't always have to go through Patty to see what you are up to, not that I mind going through Patty, but it is nice to hear it straight from you. Just as Mandi said you can take my kids anytime as well. Just in case you don't get to my blog, i heard that they are making Twilight into a movie, they are casting it right now and they are suppose to start filming in January in Montreal Canada, i thought you might like this tidbit, just incase you had not heard. Tell Clayton Hi for me and that I have always thought he was one of my cutest nephews, HAHA!

Love you guys,
Aunt Susan

Lizzie said...

I'm glad you wrote about the scripture study. I did what you are doing faithfully while at BYU. I studied the BofM before I did anything else, and if I did I got everything done and had great days. Over the years, I have stopped and I still have the testimony, but don't do it. It's good to be reminded.

When you described the girl asking questions, I totally thought of Amy. = ) Then I read her comment. She's funny.

I LOVE your blogs, even if there aren't any baby pics. I always feel like I bore people with all of my baby stuff!

Megan and Greg said...

It's ok you post more than anyone. I always skim yours and read here and there. You said it's your journal/family history so that's fine. I can't believe that girl and her questions. I told Greg. Sounds like she's missing a few brain cells. Wow a fish. It just makes me laugh at the things that happen in our lives after marriage. Things we never thought would happen. Ha! Yesterday I wrote the longest comment then the internet stopped working. I was so mad!!! I love you! I'm almost done with Twilight!

Megan and Greg said...

Oh yeah, I'm glad you have good friends. That makes life so much better! Oh yeah and the scripture thing. I know THAT truth better than any other 'cause I experienced it and re-experienced it over and over and over. And I'm glad you think your husbands hot. Isn't that the best?

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOGS!!!!! don't stop writing or think you write too much! Well, that girl was single what more can you say!!

I love that you love your husband, and even though you told me about your prayer and scripture stuff I liked reading it again, I don't think we can ever hear that toooo much!

I think you should make some harvest blocks. I have halloween stuff and harvest stuff as you know, and the harvest stuff gets to stay up the whole fall if you want, a bonus!! Well, check out my blog, I have some pics and my thoughts on the vampire series! love you!

Megan and Greg said...

I saw some cider yesterday and I thought of you. But it wasn't the cider we grew up with. Maybe it's not around anymore. You should try a different one. I bet it's good too! I love you! I finished twilight days ago! I need to call you!

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

time to blog!!

Lizzie said...

why'd you stop blogging?