Saturday, October 27, 2007

Vampires

Well, here we are! I had a lot more time to do my makeup- Clay was taking a test until 7:40 and the party was from 7-9 so we had to do his in like 5 minutes. I still thought he looked scary! This isn't how I picture Edward or Bella. You could call us...James and Victoria? ha...ha...Twilight humor, i love it! Anyway. I just tried to add my photo and it wont work- I will try in a bit! Hold tight!

I have a question- you know hot apple cider? The delicious kind we used to always have and I always just ate the powder plain? WELL- where the heck can you get it?!?! I've looked at walmart, AND albertsons, neither seemed to have it. I didn't ask anyone, simply because whenever I've ever asked someone at a store here, they just go to the exact isle I was JUST on and look for it like they are a customer. It is really irritating. I always think- okay, do you take me as blind or something? I ALREADY LOOKED HERE, THAT'S WHAT I'M TELLIN YA! I never say that, but that is what my mind is thinking. So if any of you have actually seen it or purchased it somewhere recently, please, let me in on the secret. Thanks.

I just purchased some candles at walmart to make our apt smell good. I got "Mulled Cider". It smells SOOO good. Can you wonder now why I want hot apple cider now? hehe. Anyway, I love it. It is good with the fall season and it is orange so it looks like the fall season and it works for christmas too, so hopefully they last long.

I cleaned up the house today. It feel soooo good to have a clean house. Apartment I guess is what it really is, we always call it our house..WELL- the point is, a freshly clean home is so much better feeling than a messy home. I loooooove my apartment when it is clean.

WELL- I'm off to eat something. I haven't really eaten all day. I ate a breakfast bar at like 12. Then I ate a bunch of mints. Then just a bit ago I drank some water. I need to be more disciplined with feeding myself...

Love you all. Bye!

3 comments:

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

I always bought the cider at costco, but it has to be somewhere else also. I love it when my house is clean also. Because of the garage, mine has gotten worse every day!! Now I am too tired to put away all the house stuff. I can't wait for youall to see the garage!!! I am hoping to post pics tonight!! ;-)

Megan and Greg said...

Yes your make up was much more blended, but Clay's still looked good. Way better than "5 minute" looking. Anyway. And yes a clean home is so much better than messy. I feel the spirit when our home is clean. It's true! So sometimes I'll clean on Sunday if it's not a MAJOR pick up, because the feeling is so different afterward.

Anonymous said...

Hey Danielle...it's Mandi's friend Sarah - I told you I read your blog, cuz I'm nosey!

Anyway, they have Cider in the Produce section at Albertsons...like around the apples I think. That's where I've seen it anyway. Hope you find it though - it's delicious!