Thursday, August 23, 2012

Clay's FHE trick

So I asked Clay to prepare a Family Home Evening lesson. He said he would and when it came time he had this little website up that has a bunch of FHE lessons. It outlines a lesson, activity, song, and treat even! So he went through the lesson, said we'd skip the treat, and then he said okay now...I know this sounds crazy but this lesson actually says we need to go on the motorcycle to get something to eat.

I say, "Ha...ha...very funny."

So he makes me come and look at this website that supposedly directs families to take a motorcycle ride to get dinner. 


What do you know?! It actually said it! Well I knew something fishy was going on...you know...since it says the materials we would need for a motorcycle ride are paper, pencil, hat, sports equipment? So it turns out he somehow re-coded this website (NOT his website by the way) to say that was what the activity was! Of course he changed it back. But he thought he was pretty clever. Silly boy.


9 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

That's funny. What is the website? We're always doing FHE last minute.

Chad and Jessica said...

LOL!!! That's hilarious. I am so telling Chad about this one. That little sneak! LOL!

Kayleen said...

hahaha. awesome! that's too funny. and only a trick smarty mcsmarty pants people can pull off :)

Mindy said...

That is pretty clever!

Aliese the Writer said...

I just read a bunch of your posts. I know what you mean about the cheesecake. That fudge truffle cheesecake is downright heaven. Divine. I'm glad Clay had a good birthday. I love that picture of Clay sitting on the ground and just staring. It totally reminds me of a little kid staring at a new toy. :) And the FHE website trick, so funny! I can't believe he did that! I love and miss you so much. :)

Jenni said...

Gol, I've been MIA on the blogs lately, but I have so much to say! First, I LOVE that picture of you and Clay from his birthday... that is such a beautiful. I love your fishies! SO CUTE! And I cannot believe he found that FHE lesson! hahahahaha! He totally got you there! You look so beautiful as always and I'm back to the blog!

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

That was hilarious and Very amazing

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Too funny for comment. Love you both and happy riding. Hugs

Lizzie said...

so freaking funny. i need to show this to shad.