Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New Pillow for the Polka-Dot Chair


Here's the new pillow I made for my polka-dot chair! I'm pretty excited about it. It's a lime green velvety fabric. And just incase you're wondering, it isn't lopsided and the button IS centered. It's just that I'm way too lazy to take pictures with anything but my iphone anymore and I know that doesn't really qualify for an excuse as to why it looks a bit scaliwompus...anyway. It still does it pretty good justice I suppose. The point is- I LOVE IT! I needed a change and this definitely did the trick.


8 comments:

Ainsley said...

It's amazing how changing one little thing can make everything in the room look better. I love it.

Cami said...

You are so crafty. I seriously need help over here! I just can't seem to spend the $10 on a project... Yes, I realize that's basically nothing. Maybe someday I will just DO IT!

Jenni said...

How adorable is THAT!?! SOO ADORABLE! great job :)

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Looks really great!!! Love the chair a lot. Love you Hugs

Megan and Greg said...

Super cute! You're so good at this stuff!!!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

and by the way- round pillows are SO HARD to do. I did one for department of interior back in the day and it looked like crap and i had to have someone else re-do it. ! love you!

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

I love this pillow!!! I wish I was more like you in this way! You are always making something cute.! love you!!!