I made a fun little piece of art! I am planning on basically doing a whole new decor scheme in my dining area and this was part of the plan. It's the easiest little thing. So I put together this step by step deal.
So easy. Here are the simple steps:
1. Take a picture of the subject's profile.
3. Draw with dark marker around the edge of subjects profile & tape paper to black paper on edges
4. Cut along the line
5. Tape fabric to back of cardboard for frame
6. Spray glue the back of silhouette.
7. Press silhouette on fabric.
DONE! Easy peasy!