Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Years!!!

Well, I am going to put some pictures of Christmas that I never put up and some New Years Eve Bowling!

First Christmas Eve.

Me and Clay in our Santa Hats.

Makayla and Paul

A picture of me infront of the background lights. It doesn't do it justice. Paul put up a lot of fun Christmas decor outside their house. We were just trying to show a bit of it.

Clay playing Guitar Hero-HE LOVED THIS! He was way good at it too. We unfortunately have to give it back to our friends today. Sad. We hope to own it someday. -By the way Lizzie, Clay says he thinks the one you saw is called "Rock Band" or something. This one that we played is only for guitars. It sounds way fun with drums though!

This is the new dress Clay bought me from DownEastOutfitters. SO CUTE! I love it. And I just got some footless tights at Walmart (SUPERwal) that are black with lace at the bottom that I think will look GREAT with this dress!

BOWL-ERO! That is where we went. Here is a pic of me and Clay just hangin out.

Here's a good pic of Patty. It is hard to get a natural smile out of her in a picture. She was setting the game up on the computer and talking about who knows what!

Here is Clay obviously not wanting his picture taken...silly boy...

Now for all the bowling!
Are you thinking-" does she have a wedgy?" Well, I'm afraid it looks like that. Oh dear.

Here's a video of Clay bowling. I feel bad that the video is of this specific turn because seriously, he did awesome. He had a wicked curve that he used to his benefit and got a LOT of strikes.



Here's a video of me. I STUNK IT UP! The first game I seriously gutter balled every turn on my first turn. I didn't make it past 100. Second game I did, after Clay gave me some good pointers. Sorry it's all weird. I don't think Clay was thinking of the blog standpoint when videoing.




Here is my finished Quilt. Trust me, it is no professional piece of work. I don't even know what I'm doing. I like it though!

Just to update on the bowling. It was a major battle between Paul and Clay. They were both way good. I have never seen the pins fly so hard against the back of the thing as I did when Paul bowled. HE IT THEM HARD! As I said, I stunk big time. Paul ended up winning most the time I think. We stayed up and played Hand and Foot (it's a card game) and drank some Pomegranate sparkling juice. It was weird. That's pretty much it! Love you all! Have a happy new year!

9 comments:

Patty said...

Thanks for coming down and spending New Years Eve with us boring old folks. It was fun to try bowling the real thing. I hope Clayton is not paying to high of a price today for all of the bending and turning. I really think you did a great job on your quilt. I love your choices of material. Let me know if you want copies of my pictures from Christmas.
Have a great day. Love you guys.
Patty

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Oh my gosh Danielle, where do I begin! You are so gorgeous! You never put pictures of yourself up it seems like, and you are sooooo gorgeous- I always put pictures of the nieces and nephews on my desktop backround- and I put one of you on there because you're so pretty!!! You are so stylish!!!! You're clothes are so cute! And it's funny in that one picture with the wedgy because I didn't even notice it, until you pointed it out-hahha. I like clay's clothes. where does he get his jeans? buckle? your hair is so pretty! it makes me want to go blonde- even though I can't pull off blonde! I LOVE YOUR QUILT!!!!! I love it so much! I love the fabrics colors arrangement everything! You should make more! And I really love the yellow on the border! That's cool you guys went bowling and hung out with tthe fam for new years, that's funny you were doing so bad, because you aren't normally like that are you? Well- you are so pretty! Thanks for posting all the pics. I love you and happy new year! oh yeah- and i like the santa hat idea!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Oh yeah- and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress! It is amazing!!!!!

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Hey guys,
I am so glad that you had a fun new years. The bowling looked way fun and sorry you didn't win, I hope it does not mentally damage you in some way, HAHA!!!!JK!!! Anyway, Love your quilt it looks really good, they are alot of work. I did one for the in-laws for Christmas that was a king size with all the Grand kids pictures on it. I love your pictures you and clay look very Californian, HAHA!!! Love your dress it is very cute, Clayton has good taste. OH and you are right it is really hard to get Patty to smile natural, she is such a turd(sp) that way and I can say that cause I am her sister.
Love you guys,
Susan

Rebecca said...

What a fun way to spend New Year's eve. We went to bed early. So boring. I liked your wedgy comment, very funny. You are way cute, and I didn't know you were making a quilt. Way cool. Good for you. It's very cute. I love you.

Emily said...

Happy New Year!
Your quilt is way cute, you did a great job! You and Clay are such a cute couple, I just love it. Our friends got guitar hero for christmas and I can't wait to go over and play it! It looks like so much fun!

And I agree about your feelings of the snow. That's why I love las vegas SO much! Sunshine. Every. Day.

Jenni.Woodmansee said...

danielle, I LOVE YOU!!! i just loved your blog so much. i can't get over how beautiful you are and how great you dress!! seriously! emily and i have discussed it and yes- you and clay are a BEAUTIFUL couple! for real, you look so good together! i'm so glad you had a fun christmas!!! your quilt is so great!!! you arnold girls are sooo talented.

ok and also, i've been dying to tell you that i'm reading twilight!! i've finished twilight and new moon, now I've GOT to get eclipse, danielle- I'm in love.

ok, i'll call you when i get to Rexburg. LOVE YOU!

Grandma, Nonnie said...

You are a beautiful couple. And YOU are really gorgeous. I love the dress Clay bought for you, way cute. I really like the quilt and Amy is right you should make more. The more you do the more you'll love doing it and the more lovely the quilts will become. At least that is what I have found with quilts. I simply LOVE doing them. You are right about the rock band, Andrew got a really neat one for Christmas and it has a lot of really old rock music that was made famous. It has voices, drums guitar and other things, a bass I think. It was way cool and the kids played with it the day after the whole day and night. They just couldn't seem to stop. Alan made the remark that the rock bands must have sold the music for the game to revive their music, as there are rights to all music. Pretty smart musicians I would say. I love all of the pictures. Love you so much. Gramma

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

Wow!! that was awesome! First of all you are beautiful! I loved your new dress it is sooo cute! And your hair is so pretty. I loved your bowling outfit too. I loved all the pics, I am so glad you posted them. Eddie's family had rock band and I think alan's did too. They both loved it! I liked the pic of you and clay in your hats too! I love your quilt!!! It turned out so good. Who would have thought that day I was picking it out for you! I am so glad you finished it! You will be able to enjoy it for years!!! You two look so cute!! Love you! glad you had a good time.