Friday, October 19, 2012

Weekend plans

Well, it will be a busy weekend. 

Today's list:
Pickup Chicken
Grocery Shop
Clean Kitchen
Make Chicken Pot pie (but only one cause I'm not positive on the crust yet!)
Start prepping chicken

Tomorrow's list:
Make chicken stuff (sweet bbq shredded chicken to go ontop of pizzas, creamy chicken taquitos, possibly more pot pies, canned chicken, and packs of 2 breasts)

I plan on finishing the book Insurgent (sequel to divergent), playing the piano, and relaxing. I will have a lot of working which means I must have a lot of relaxing too. That's basically how it works in my life. We shall see. 

PS. I got a chair from the DI for $15 bucks. Clay was a bit irritated, but it's all good. He thinks that I need to get rid of a chair now...but I'm pretty positive I don't. One of them will go in my sewing room- which doesn't have a ton of room for a chair, but the truth is, it's nice to have a chair in a sewing room for visitors, and yourself when you want to rest and watch tv after a frustrating bit of seam-ripping or other hard things. Anywho, the chair is fabulous. I will need to reupholster it, which will probably have to wait until Christmas...we'll see. 



7 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Ohhhhhhhh that's gonna look so awesome when you're done with it. Can't wait to see what you do. and i loved the "seam ripping" bit- uhhhhhh seam ripping- frustrating times. love you!

Aliese the Writer said...

Sounds like a great weekend. I love the chair. I can't wait to see it reupholstered! Love you!

Grandma, Nonnie said...

The chair looks awesome, can't wait to see what you do with it. I think you have a lot of work to get done this week-end. Hope you get a lot of rest in between. Love you

Grandma, Nonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma, Nonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alisha and Braeden said...

Wish I was as talented as you to redo a chair! That will look good! Hope you guys are doing well! Now that winter is coming your way.. if you get too cold you can come visit us any time down here!

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

As I said on instagram, I love the chair and I think you got a great bargen. That is so cool about all your cooking. It sounds like you are cooking and freezing? I love how you get so much done, and that you enjoy life! I got the happiness project from the library. so far I love it!