Saturday, November 17, 2007

I guess that it's tagging season again because Lizzie just posted a tag and it's completely different than my tag. I got tagged this specific one by a couple of people, so I figured I'd do it! It was a fun one. Here goes...

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Begging Steph and Jenni to ride bikes…ALL the time…they never wanted to (they remind me of this a lot whenever we get together)
2. Making up dances with jenni and by myself- begging steph to make one up with us, but she BARELY ever wanted to.
3. Listening in on Amy’s conversations with her friends and DYING to be in her bedroom with them doing cool teenage things.
4. Playing Soccer and loving it!
5. Taking Piano Lessons and practicing for junior bach festivals

5 Things on my to-do list today : It’s the end of the day so I will put what it would’ve been this morning

1. Make a yummy breakfast

2. Go to the temple

3. Curl my hair

4. Get something from Joanns to make a gift ( I cant say what or for whom)

5. Decorate our apt for Christmas time!


5 Foods I enjoy:

  1. Mashed Potatoes
  2. White Chip Chocolate Cookies
  3. Chicken and Rice
  4. Homemade whole wheat bread RIGHT out of the oven. I usually eat about half of a loaf the day I make bread.
  5. Breakfast food- I LOVE BREAKFAST. I usually prefer IHOP or some equivalent over Olive Garden or some other nice place.

5 Bad habits:

1. I bite my nails

2. I pick my nose…seriously, I don’t know how I started doing that but I do it and I’m sorry if that makes you nervous around me now.

3. I can’t believe it…but I drive under the speed limit. This has happened since I have lived in Idaho. Can you believe that?!?!?! I used to be a speeding maniac in Oregon. Idaho has slowed me down. I try to speed up to the speed limit and then eventually I look down and I'm like 5 under. It just feels more safe that way.

4. I buy lettuce a lot, and we eat some the first day I get it, and then I forget about it and it spoils. Ugh. I hate it.

5. I don’t work out. I think that is a bad habit. A good habit would be to work out. Therefore, not working out is a bad habit.

5 of my favorite toys:

  1. Computer
  2. Camera
  3. Gilmore Girls
  4. Bosch
  5. Paint

Well, hope you enjoyed! Love you all:)

8 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Danielle, I don't have time to comment- but I just wanted to say I loved your tag blog, and it breaks my heart that you wanted to be apart of me and my friends and I didn't let you. I am so sorry! I know you didnt' put that so that i would apologize at all, but it just really breaks my heart, I wish I could go back into time and change all of that. It makes me laugh about bikes- becaue I LOVED Riding bikes too. it must be beause our family never went on bikerides and the mitchells did, so they didn't care or something- who knows. I had no idea that steph didn't want to do dances- that is so funny. I can see that though, that is so funny. spice girls, NSYNC, and brittney spears- hahahha- I tell people whenever dancing comes up- that you and megan are amazing dancers, and that you should have gone into dancing to teach it- I love you-

Danielle said...

For the record- Amy was SUCH a good big sister. Seriously- I did get to spend soooo much time with her and her friends. I just know that sometimes she said I had to leave because they needed to talk private or something..and I HATED it! But she really was SUCH a good sport about letting me tag along. I'm not just saying that.

Lizzie said...

I love how you and Jenni and Emily put dancing in your tags. I can picture the whole thing. I had no idea about the bike riding though.

I started to comment on your floor post 3 times in the last few days and got interrupted each time and never finished. So hear goes. I love your fish stories and how much you care about them. I love your floor, it is beautiful and you have such giving in-laws. I cannot believe how horrible your floor was before.

I love you and miss you and can talk anytime on Monday. Mornings are usually best...anytime after 7am my time.

Lizzie said...

Also, I pick my nose too. I think everyone does. My girlfriends and I talked about it once and we all agreed that everyone does, but no one admits it. Way to go for speaking out about it. = )

Patty said...

Loved your blog, made me laugh when you were talking about nose picking. Enjoyed your visit with us on Saturday. I made you a Christmas decoration that I will give to Clayton on Wednesday. It is an early present. Have a great time visiting with your mom. Love you.
Bye now
Patty

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Hey,
I don't mind if you pick your nose just as long as you wash you hands before you prepare any food for me, HAHA!! oh and don't be a flicker at Patty's I would hate to step in one, just kidding. you are so funny. Anyway have a good week and see you later!
Love you guys,
Aunt Susan

Megan and Greg said...

Danielle I love you. I'm glad everything is well. I love hearing about the fish. It is something I would never do, so I love to hear about it. Your tank looks way cooler. Isn't it neat when in-laws just buy stuff for you? So nice! Love you! Even though it wasn't long, it was good talking to you!

Chad and Jessica said...

Groovy. So yeah, that nose picking part was awesome....and Lizzie is right, everyone does it. Lately, I've been picking my nose in the car...when it's dark, and I have to wait for people to pass me, or me to pass them, so I'm not caught...I know it's gross, but I like breathing through my nose.
Homemade bread sounds awesome, I really want to make some, do you use a bread maker/machine?
Oh, and I major diddo with the lettuce, I wish they sold lettuce in smaller portions...lol...like that will ever happen. Happy Thankksgiving!