Monday, November 19, 2007

Christmas decor!



Well, there it is! I love it. I LOVE Christmas decor. Well, right now my house smells amazing. I am making chicken noodle soup (homemade- but from canned broth and canned chicken) it smells great! I think we will eat some tonight and then I will freeze the rest in baggies for lunch.

Tomorrow I get to hang out with my Mom and I am SO EXCITED! I love her so much and this morning I was watching Gilmore Girls and got even MORE excited. I am actually really excited to see my dad too, AND my sister and her family.

Today was basically decorating and cleaning. It wasn't that great considering our heater wouldn't turn off for two days- making our apt 84 DEGREES! Yes- that's right, 84! I was sweating my brains out. I would've opened my front windows but it was blowing around my bulbs and I didn't want them to break. We can't control the heat in our apt. It is run the same through the whole building. Finally it turned off in the middle of the day. I was overjoyed.

We are watching Episode 3 tonight with Zane and Kristen and maybe Harmoni, Clay's sister. She is coming up sometime tonight so we can help her register for classes at midnight. She hasn't done it yet so she is a little nervous. I am excited to see her. We barely ever get to talk when we are at Clay's families house because she is always working or dating or something. I figure a crowd of company deserves a batch of cookies, so I am very excited for that:) I always love an excuse to make cookies...and eat them.

All right. I love you all!

6 comments:

Grandma, Nonnie said...

I love your apt. the decorations and tree are really pretty. I am happy for you that you got it up before Thanksgiving. Now your mom can see it. It looks really festive. I am sorry you have to have such a hot house. What a pain that is I hate to be too warm and especilly in the winter. I love you soooo much. Have fun with your mom. love grandma

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Danielle! Your apt. looks so good! Everything looks so good! The tree, ornaments hanging- I TOTALLY WANT TO DO THAT NOW! and I really like the candy cane dec. !!! I wish i lived by you so we could craft.

Patty said...

Love the decorations. I love the idea of the candy cane tree. I think Susan and kids would love to have one of those. Can you show me how so that I can make one for them? Have a great week off from school and I will see you later. Love you. Bye now.

Megan and Greg said...

Danielle I can't believe you broke the thanksgiving rule! WOW!!!! I am so not as decorative as I used to be. But that being said, Your appt looks great! The tree looks very NICE! Way classier than mine. And all the other decorations look great! I personally loved the ornaments in the window! I want to do that! I loved it! Great idea. I love you. I'm jealous you get to see everybody. I mean really, you're one the the reasons of jealousy, to be seen. That didn't make sense, but maybe you got it. BYE!

Lizzie said...

It's so Christmasy already! I loved the background music and I swear I could smell your apt through the video. You are a really good decorator. You arranged everything really nice on the tv. Everything looks beautiful. Love you and Happy Thanksgiving.

Jenni.Woodmansee said...

christmas tree already?! im obsessed with you and I love it all! it's so homey and I feel like I could smell christmas when i was watching that, at the christmas music was a nice touch!!! i really do love it and I'm proud of you because it look so great!

have fun with your fam!