WOW Just a few points I need to make:
1. Brad Womack just may be my favorite bachelor. WHY? Cause he sent home the crazy pants! Right off the bat! He saw drama, and sent it packin. Why don't they all do this?!?!?! MELISSA WAS CaRAZY! wowsa. Did anyone else feel sooooo awkward when she had alone time with Brad and was like crying then laughing and then randomly said, "Sorry my breath smells like onions...I ate 4 pieces of pizza" and giggles. Yikes! Did she remind you of Michelle? From Jake's season?
K- we know you're gorgeous, we know you want Brad, and guess what else? We KNOW IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY- FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME! You know what I hate? When girls act like they are picked on cause they are on a group date. Hello? Haven't you seen the bachelor? Don't you understand you will be on group dates? It's part of the deal. GET. OVER. IT.
3. Emily reminds me of barbie, and a robot, and the girl from win a date with tad hamilton. And the Orbit Gum girl. She just has that perfect look. As in- she was digitally made. You know? Unreal. It makes me mad.
4. Ashley H was sooo super cute. I liked her a lot. Their date seemed good and from the previews I think she's goin far!
5. Hmmmm....still don't know what to think about this one.
Are we gonna learn more about the fangs? And did it seem like to you that when brad wasn't around, she didn't have them on? And when he was around, she did? Who knows...
6. GOSH- TALK ABOUT BOOBS. I'm pretty glad Clay hasn't been watching this season with me cause I swear...all of them let their boobies hang out all over the place. It's like- hello?! Do you not have anything else going for you so you have to shove your boobs down his throat?
Well- excited for next week.
Started my pills. Wanna know how I feel? My mouth tastes BAAAAAAAAAAD. As in disgusting...all. the. time. Toxic. Which then makes me feel kinda icky. If I chew gum, I'm really not too shabby. Seriously- hate it. But if this is the worst it gets that's just fine! I AM only 3 days into the pills though:) We'll see how it keeps goin. OH YEAH- today I got 30 viles of blood drawn- and before we were done...she had to switch arms cause my first arm like...ran out of blood or somethin! Kinda crazy.
Aight- that's it for now. Peace OUT.