Friday, June 26, 2009

Please read

I'm sure most of you know my sister, Amy. She is 24 years old and is going through some major stresses....she may have cancer and is having major financial stresses as well as physical, emotional and every kind of stress possible. Read her blog to know more details- but all prayers would be appreciated! If you don't know Amy- she is one of the sweetest, most loving people around. She prays for American Idol contestants on the finale night-- that is just ONE example of how kind-hearted she is. I just love her so much. She is surprisingly taking this all VERY well.

Anyway...just wanted to make people aware- I would want to know if someone I knew had cancer so I could pray, comfort or help in any way I could.

5 comments:

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

Thanks Danielle! love you!!

Grandma, Nonnie said...

You are such a special sister I love you grams

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Thankyou Danielle, you are such a good sister, and have always been so good to me. I love you so much!

HeidiT said...

My thoughts and prayers are with Amy and all of your family! We love you guys and think of you all often!

Patty said...

Danielle I read Amy's blog today concerning her cancer scare. She seems really positive and upbeat which helps. We are praying and fasting for her and the family. love you. bye now.