Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy things

1. Just got back from Seattle and don't have to go back till basically Christmas- SWEET! We are continually on the up, and she is pleased with our progress and I'm just very happy! Before we know it we'll be rid of this BEAST of a disease.

2. I take my LAST section of the CPA exam this Weds the 19th! Send good energies and prayers my way! If it goes as planned, I will be DONE with the exam and I will be smiling and saying, "WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" for like a week straight.

3. We are having some friends come visit us soon and it will be FUN!

4. We are going to Lizzie's for thanksgiving, and my parents for Christmas- and those two things are enough to keep me excited through the first half of winter! Yay!

5. I've been doing Zumba, and it's been GREAT! I know I keep mentioning it, but it's really been great for me.

6. I am just very blessed! I'm so grateful that I have so many great support systems in my life and that when I look at the big picture...it's all really okay.

That's all for now! Tomorrow I'm getting the new iphone. I'm pretty excited since my phone has been SUCKING it up the past few months. AND cause the new iphone pretty much rocks, from what I hear...online:)

Peace out.

6 comments:

katy said...

Wow, lots to look forward too. Good luck on your exam. Ill pray for you. I am excited for you. I bet you love that 3 of your sisters live kinda close to each other. Now when you visit Lizzie you can see the others. I am so happy that you got good news and don't have to go to Seattle for so long. I feel for you and Heidi, having to go there so much. I was just thinking about you yesterday. I was thinking of calling you. It's a long story but Nat and I help a couple in our ward to bed a couple times a week. She has MS and he has Parkinson disease. The women with MS said she wasn't convinced that that was it. I asked her if she ever considered Lyme and she said she had. I told her that it can be sexually transmitted and I told her about you and clay. She had no idea. I think I might have her watch under our skin. She is completely paralyzed. Anyway, Good for you for posting about it on your blog. I bet you have helped a lot of people. I really hope they get tested. Maybe it's possible that they have it. I wanted to know what test they did on you? I have heard it doesn't always show up or something.

Megan and Greg said...

You sound so happy! I'm so glad! I don't blame you for mentioning ZUMBA. I miss it so much. It IS the best! I'm jealous of your phone. Mine won't stay charged for a day, even when I barely use it. I'm jealous you get to go to Lizzie's. I swear you took your last exam! I'm so confused! I thought it was all over! Well, good luck. Love you too.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

It is so nice when there are so many good things to look forward to that makes the time go faster! Not to mention all the exciting things that are going to happen! UMmmmm you did forget one thing.... You'll be getting a new niece any day now!!!!! ha. I am SO excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I am just so excited! That is so wonderful that your lyme is getting better. I know it's because of all the prayers. Everyone is praying for you. That's so nice you don't have to go again until Christmas time, appointments are such a drag! That's so awesome you love Zumba! I might look into it around here for after the baby. I planned on just walking, but maybe the Zumba would be more fun! I can't believe you are going to be done with the tests soon! You are so close to being a CPA!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited. And I know eventually you'll work from home and make some nice mula until you don't want to anymore. It will be great! Love you!

HeidiT said...

That's great that your appt went well and that you guys are feeling pretty good! That's awesome that you don't have to go back until the end of Dec. We're in the middle of our first long break from going and it feels SOOOO good.
Yeah for the last test!! I'm sure you will do fabulous, I bet it will be such a relief to have it all done.

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

You are so amazing!! I am so proud of you for counting all your blessings!! I am so happy your appt. went well! I'm jealous about the phone! I am totally excited about Christmas also!!! Will be praying for you!! love you1

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Good for you, life is so much better when you look at the postive. We are so blessed that you have been able to have good treatment for that "beast" as you call it. So wonderful the medicine technology we have today to live here on the earth at this time. Congrats on the new phone. I am looking forward to seeing you at Christmas. As you said we are all blessed. I am glad you are almost done with the exams and will be a CPA so much work and it is almost over. Bless you hugs and kisses.