1. Just got back from Seattle and don't have to go back till basically Christmas- SWEET! We are continually on the up, and she is pleased with our progress and I'm just very happy! Before we know it we'll be rid of this BEAST of a disease.
2. I take my LAST section of the CPA exam this Weds the 19th! Send good energies and prayers my way! If it goes as planned, I will be DONE with the exam and I will be smiling and saying, "WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" for like a week straight.
3. We are having some friends come visit us soon and it will be FUN!
4. We are going to Lizzie's for thanksgiving, and my parents for Christmas- and those two things are enough to keep me excited through the first half of winter! Yay!
5. I've been doing Zumba, and it's been GREAT! I know I keep mentioning it, but it's really been great for me.
6. I am just very blessed! I'm so grateful that I have so many great support systems in my life and that when I look at the big picture...it's all really okay.
That's all for now! Tomorrow I'm getting the new iphone. I'm pretty excited since my phone has been SUCKING it up the past few months. AND cause the new iphone pretty much rocks, from what I hear...online:)