Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Combining of blogs

So...like I've mentioned...I am sick of updating 3 blogs. Hello? I'm a busy woman.

So I combined them. It's still a work in process...but I have transferred everything from my other two blogs to this blog- and linked tutorials and recipes there on the side. I'll be working on it day to day to get to my liking...but for now it's kinda silly looking in some spots. That's okay though.

Took my exam today. I'm hoping that's the last CPA exam I'll EVER TAKE! I'll find out in a few weeks if I passed. There was a guy there taking the same test as me and it was his second time taking it, AND he said he has taken all the other ones twice and hasn't passed yet. Yikes.

I have NO idea how I did, so don't even bother asking.

Alrighty. I'm off.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

ahhhhh last cpa exam!! SOOO happy for you! I KNOW you passed. And i totally love all of your new crafts Danielle! You seem so ahead of everyone else. Like I see it on your blog first, then I see other people doing it :) So way to go!

Aliese the Writer said...

Congrats on on the exam! And I read your tag post, too. It was funny. I love your new aprons and your Halloween sign. I saw it at Lizzie's and totally thought she bought it from some place fancy becasue it was so cool! I love you! :)

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

Ahhh getting hair done, nothing quite like it! Black... will have to get used to it! You look soooooo cute in your tutu!!! I bet the young women loooovvveee you!! More than you will ever know!! love you!!