Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where the heck have i been?!?!!

Let me give you an idea of the past few weeks:

First week of August: OREGON! WOOT WOOT! Oh, it was wondrous! However, that deserves a whole post of it's own and I haven't uploaded the photos yet.

Monday Morn (night after i get back from OR): BARF MY GUTS OUT! And no, I'm NOT pregnant.

Mon-Thurs: Felt like CRAPOLA. My entire body ached and I just felt horrid.

Friday...7:00-past midnight: work on products for Farmers Market, which by the way I'm not doing anymore cause i just am not successful!

Saturday 8:30: wake up and prep for saturday market

Saturday 10-2: completely regret the decision to do farmers market as people come to my stand and tell me how wonderful my stuff is and then walks away...and NO my prices aren't too high. Trust me.

Saturday 3-6ish: Help Patty and Paul redo their roof...which involves cleaning up lots of wood and shingles

Saturday 730-3am Sun: Make Clay's Birthday Cake and decorate house and wrap presents

Sunday 8am: get ready for church, watch clay open presents, go to church by myself cause Clay's body can't function (caused by previous day's hard work on roof...not ever letting Clay do that kind of stuff again), celebrate Clay's b-day with clay's fam

Mon 7-930: help rebecca pack (she moved to Cali today)

Tues 6-10: help rebecca pack up truck and clean apt (clean up my house a bit before since her and my dad were staying the night there)

Weds plan: vedge with clay on the couch while watching tv.

deary me. It probably doesn't sound like much, but i just think I'm tired. and I've been working everyday too- which yeah, isn't too much to do but whateva. That's where I've been. Expect some fun posts coming up..!



sorry- when you IMed me, pat just called and I had to get addresses for the baby shower. no I have no done teh invites yet- I started cutting out stuff. Working is not "nothing" working alone is exhausting and hard work! take that and all the other stuff you've been doing! and being sick, I don't know how you've been surviving it all! I think you are amazing, and I think you have done ATOn! yowsa. and lots of late nights. I'm so sorry about the saturday thing- I know we already talked about it but I'm so sad for you. now you can have aton of bags, like I have aton of napkins! can't wait for the oregon post because I didnt' take any pictures! love you!

Megan and Greg said...

What doesn't sound busy to you? Are you insane? On TOP of work? That is so much to do. I'm glad you got to vedge today. I'm sorry you were so sick. Greg got sick too! He felt so horrible he wouldn't let me kiss him 'cause he didn't want me to get sick. I'm glad I missed it. Sorry about the Farmer's Market. Selling stuff is hard. Maybe when the economy gets better and people spend more money. There's just so much competition in everything.

Megan and Greg said...

Oh yeah, I still think it's neat you try/tried to sell your stuff. I still think it's exciting. You did a really good job. I've been trying to build my business for 6 months and the whole thing has just about been a waste of time. I have 5 clients that actually regularly see me. That's all I've accomplished in 6 months. My business has basically been a big fat failure. But it's ok. I wouldn't have known if I wouldn't have tried and I'm sure I would have regretted it not trying, not knowing what would have happened.

Megan and Greg said...

If you have a ton of stuff to sell, you could try craigslist. Or save them for presents.

katy said...

Sounds like a lot to me. I get tired from a lot less than that, trust me. You are awesome.

Patty said...

I think your purses are wonderful..I am so sorry to hear that things did not go well for u at the Farmers Market..I agree with the Clayton working so hard on the roof he looks like it is still bothering him alot...I am so sore myself that I cannot even sleep and that just seems to add to the problem...and I have a slave driver husband..oh well have a great u..bye now..

The Conger's said...

That does sound like a lot of fun and busy stuff. Hey I think my day is busy when all I do is maybe run two errands clean my house and cook dinner, btw I made chicken bbq pizza last night for the grandparents with a homemade sauce and I added cilantro, which I learned from you and they loved it. Man I am so bummed we moved from Idaho just when we were starting to hang out, but I will for sure keep watching your blog I love reading about what you do, haha wow I somtimes I feel like a looser blog stalking all the time.

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Sounds too busy for me. I pray you get more days to veg out. I am so sorry the bag thing didn't sell, however during the holidays there should be a lot of bazaars and things so you could. I had a lot of success selling things there. You just find out where they are and rent a table. Some of them will let you bring your own. So check it out. I always sold a ton of candy, for a 10 or 15 dollar table. Some are free you just need to make your own booth. Make Clay take care of himself. sorry you were sick, that is a real bummer. Love you lots

Rebecca said...

Thank you for fitting me into your crazy schedule. You helped me so much. I love you.