I google imaged Kasey & Ali Bachelorette and that photo came up! Couldn't resist:) Oh Kasey. Oh my. Seriously? Seriously. I just...I don't even know what to say. I guess....first off, it's really a shame that he wasn't on the Lion King date, cause it's pretty clear he thinks he lives in a musical. When he burst into song (both times), I really had to hold back from covering my eyes. I was SO embarrassed. But at the same time, so grateful that I was able to witness the most awkward date known to man. What is he thinking? Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd....he was spot on when he said, "pretty intense stuff"....yep! But in whooooooooooole different way than you're thinkin bud.
Ummmmmmmmm was anyone else feeling really awkward the entire time the boys were in those biker shorts shaking their hips around? Yeah.........awkward. I really really HATE when the guys get so jealous. It's kinda just annoying. Gotta give props to Kirk when he made Ali go to bed. Good move man, GOOD MOVE!
Ummmmmmm lets see. Birthday boy- what's his name? Dunno. But he is totally winning me over. I just think they have great chemistry and I thought he'd be an IDIOT if he didn't bring her soup- but apparently he one upped me and brought magic soup, so he's good.
Here's where it gets good. The TATOO- oh. my. gosh. I love it. He says, "I was trying to just go big and show her how much I cared, but I realized I need to just calm down a bit and show her I'm really genuine. Instead of making these big proclamations, just chill" or....in so many words he said that. So, what better way to take it down a notch by getting a TATTOO!??!?!! Oh Kasey. I really really love that he didn't show her even- NOT! I really can't comprehend how she kept him after all the things he did on the date...lets list them off:
- Sang spontaneously as if in a musical- twice.
- Barked like a gorilla.
- Said, "I am here to guard and protect your heart" approximately 49583 times.
- Told her that he knows she would make him happy and all this crap that couldn't be true cause he's never spent alone time with her until now.
I think one of my favorite moments of the night was when Justin (Rated R) and Kasey were sitting by each other, duke it out in words, and then Kasey stares down Justin with DEATH EYES! And Justin says, "Is there a reason you're still staring at me?" HAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! I said to Clay, "This is good tv". And I meant it.
Deary me. This was amazing. Random hi-lights:
- Justin. I just love that guy. So relieved he's staying. He totally rises above all the jabs that MORON Craig throws his way. Classy.
- Weatherman trying to serenade Ali on the guitar. HAHAHA! Oh awkward. Especially when he says, "After that, I really will be surprised if I don't get a rose". Poor guy.
- Seeing the guys reactions to Kasey's tattoo.
- Hearing Kasey saying in all seriousness that he's never said anything bad about Justin (WHAT?!). He's psycho...just a tad.
- Chris N. Just found out his name. Heard him talk for the FIRST TIME since the first night. What?! Who is he? What's his story? Has he ever met Ali?