- Dante is driving me INSANE! It's like he's gotten mommy anxiety or something. Everywhere I go- his nose is ATTACHED to me....SOMEwhere. Like...on my bum. I'm walking and he just walks with his nose attached to me bum. Then there's the fact that he has gotten in a lovely habit of eating, drinking water, going outside, and after a good long while outside, he waits to come INSIDE to shake his head and fly slobber EVERYWHERE! UGH- why can't he just do that outside? I still love him. He's just testing my patience lately.
- I got my eclipse tickets. June 30 (opening DAY) at 7:30pm. To me, that is the PERFECT time. Opening day, so that not TOO many spoilers are out....but not at freaking midnight where I'll be snoozing. I'm pretty pumped. When I went to buy the tickets, the cashier was like, you want midnight? I was like- no I want 7:30 pm on Weds the 30th. He seriously looked at me like I was a FOOL for not wanting midnight tickets. Whatev.
- It's been raining FOREVER. I feel like I'm in Oregon. Not in a good way, either. I've said this before, and I'll say it again- I wish I lived in ONE SEASON year round. Sunshine everyday. Oh, that sounds heavenly. If only.
- I woke up last night, in the middle of the night, to Clay talking- full volume- but in kinda a creepy sneaky voice and I kid you not, he said, "Don't even try running from me. I'm gonna kill you. Don't walk away from me!" ha! I said, "Clay???,....Hun???...." He just kept talking like I wasn't there. And then I specifically tried to stay awake so I could hear more of this craziness. But unfortunately, he stopped...so I went back to sleep. I woke up this morning and was like, "Hun? What did you dream about last night?" He was like- "Ummmm I didn't have any dreams last night." I said, "Ha, ummm. Yes you definitely did have a dream- you're sure you didn't dream about Left for dead or something?" (That's a new cowboy video game that came out recently) "No...why?" So I tell him. He couldn't remember ANY of that. Then we realized later that we watched Casino Royal last night...so he very could have been James Bond last night whilst being unconscious. I guess we'll never know!
- We have beautiful trees blooming in our backyard and I LOVE THEM! I really wonder why we are so blessed Clay and I. Seems like blessings come lots and I don't really understand why some people get so many hits in life when we get so many blessings. I don't mean that in a bragging way...it just....I guess, I'm really grateful, but somehow feel kinda guilty at the same time. Make sense? Probably not. I mean...Clay and I have struggles in life- but it really seems like the blessings far outweigh the trials.
- Oh yeah! We have been married over 4 years! Wanna know what we did for our anniversary? Oh ya know...went to the good ol DI. And I think after that we kinda didn't really do much of anything. Kinda silly. I know. But that's pretty much how we roll.
K. That's it! Bachelorette starts in 25 minutes and I couldn't be more excited! Woohoo!