Saturday, December 6, 2008

HSM3

Okay, seriously? I loved this movie. I want to see it again, today! I won't...simply because we are poor college students- but if I had a million dollars, I think I might see it two or three more times before it comes out on DVD. I LOVED IT! The dancing, the singing, the story line, the acting- all better than the first two and all heart-warming and hilarious. There were really only a few cringe-moments where I thought, okay that is really just WAY too cheesy- but quite honestly, most of it was just wonderful. I loved the songs...I just loved it all. You know what I love as well? I love that Troy and Gabriella are together in real life. It just makes things so much better. Anyway- if you like the first two- SEE THE THIRD! You'll love it!

4 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

Yes, yes, I feel the same way. I LOVED when they danced in the rain- didn't that happen? Oh! It was MUCH more romantic than the first 2. The music was amazing, of course. Yes, I feel the same way. Yeah, and the acting WAS way better. For Troy Bolton, it was. I was impressed! I LOVED the little boys song! It was AWESOME and so sweet! I'm so glad you share my passion.

Lizzie said...

Reading this makes me want to give it another go. Maybe you could watch it the 2nd one with me over Christmas??

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

Well, now you make me want to see it. I don't know about going to the theatre, but maybe I will. I love you!!!

Grandma, Nonnie said...

I think maybe I'll see them after what you say about the 3rd. Haven't seen any of them. I did see the B,Potter movie, and loved it. If you get a chance rent it. I miss you grandma