Saturday, October 11, 2008

Small update on the bathroom issue

1) Our entire apartment smells like a toilet. I'm not even exaggerating.
2) We used the toilet anyway because Clay said when the son was here, he flushed it, and surprise surprise, it flushed just fine! So Clay claimed it was fine for us to use the toilet, so we did.
3) Clay says last night when I'm walking in the bathroom, "I don't mean to scare you hun, but just be careful around here because if the ceiling of the bed place fell in, I'm sure that means this area isn't that stable. So if you feel unstable or see the floor cracking, get out of the bathroom". Yeah, do I really need to explain my reaction to THAT?!
4) Sorry for all male readers- but I have just started my period. Isn't that lovely? Right when something is wrong with our bathroom and we will have men coming in and out all day today, and I'm scared out of my mind to put even a square of toilet paper down my toilet--I have a heavy, crampy, oh so lovely period.

That's it. If you don't understand these strange points- just read the post below.

4 comments:

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

this time I am truly sad! I feel so bad for you!!!

love you!

Grandma, Nonnie said...

I feel so bad for you, and I totally understand the thing about the period. What a big pain this is. I still think you should MOVE!!!! It's not healthy. I love you so very much

Patty said...

I have to agree with your mom and grandma. I think you should try to move. The place is old and you have not felt real well since moving in. The place has really unhealthy things happening in it. Good luck and if there is anything that we can do to help let Paul and I know. Love you. Have a great week. bye now.

Lizzie said...

Wow. I am so sorry guys. That sounds awful. And using the bathroom downstairs?? Why didn't he call a plumber? There was a leak at one of our rentals, and we called a plumber within 5 minutes. It's gotta be ruining their building too. Crazy landlord. More reason, to move on down here.... = )