Monday, April 7, 2008

Quick note

I just finished reading a chapter of the Book of Mormon and then reading the first presidency message out of the April Ensign. It was SUCH a relief. I haven't read my scriptures in well over a week. I don't know why. Life has just gotten crazy! Anyway, I felt an overwhelming sense of peace and happiness as I read. But- MY POINT. I really want everyone to read the message by President Monson in this months Ensign. It really hit home with me and I think that it is a message all of us need to be reminded of. It's called "Treasure of Eternal Value". If you don't have an Ensign, go to lds.org and it is on the front page to the upper left.

Love you all!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I agree. I loved it. I thought it was so true and applicable to the way we rush through life not enjoying today, and worrying about the past and future. I love you.

Patty said...

Thanks for the heads up on this article. It is so true. the thing that really had me thinking was to get along with everyone and make amends with those you are having problems with. It makes me think of the Gail issue which I am still not knowing how to handle. It is really bothering me. Take care. love you. bye now.