1. Do a form of exercise every day...here's my plan. Monday zumba, tuesday walk dog, wednesday ride bike, thursday zumba, friday walk dog, saturday zumba.
2. Watch Bachelorette, Idol, Revenge, and Greys. Easy. I know I'll get this one done.
3. Eat a salad everyday for lunch.
4. Take my herbs and supplements twice a day.
5. Clean the kitchen at least two times in the week.
6. Try one more time to get Joanns to take back my fabric...even if it means being stubborn and asking for the manager. I SHOULD get the right color felt I want for my advent Calendar. And Joanns employees are stingy and snobby and I know there are "Dishonest people in the world, unfortunately", but fortunately I'm not one of them! I deserve my rightful return.
7. Clean the kitchen cupboards on Friday.
8. Turn in all our medical crap to insurance and pay bills by Friday at 5.
9. Make some solid goals for the summer, documented and organized with estimated dates of completion.
10. Read scriptures every morning.
I solemnly swear that if I can do everything on this list by Friday night then I will spend all of Saturday doing whatever I want! If that means reading an entire book in one day, or watching an entire season of Downton Abbey (like I did on Saturday- HELLO- inlove with this show), then that is what I shall do! If I don't get this list done...I have to do some sort of horrid chore. Like...vacuuming the stairs. Bleh.