1. FINALLY! FREE AT LAST! I finally realized why I loved Ashley the first couple episodes then hated her. One word: BENTLEY. Blah. So glad that's DONE. And I'm glad she had her little *bleep* you moment.
2. Dentist is gone- FINALLY. I'm so freaking sick of hearing so much WHINING about RYAN! It's obvious that when the only thing you can talk about is another guy, you don't have too much of a connection with the lady.
3. Did everyone else LOVE Constantine and Ben on the group date? They were seriously cracking me up. And I think my favorite part of the group date was that Dentist and Ryan were paired. BAHAH. Or the moment in the elevator with Ames. Teehehe- I totally giggled during that. And I loved when the door opened on them. Ames is so awkward I love it.
4. Ryan shouldn't sport the bearded look. It doesn't suit him well.
5. I was so happy she picked JP for the one-on-one date. He is totally awesome. AND he reacted so well to the Bentley thing. And I think he's good looking- but not the most handsome man I've ever seen?!?!?! Did you think that was a little bit of an extreme description of him?
7. The other guys DIDN'T react well. I really wish she would've handed out the roses and then said, "And Lucas, you need to go home. CYA". But no, she still hasn't gotten all her smarts yet. I seriously think that if they had real feelings for her, they wouldn't be so stupid.
8. Why did Ashley feel like it'd be this great thing to tell them? Of course they'll feel second best. Like...why would they feel happy about it? I dunno. Kinda silly. I get both perspectives though...
9. I think this was the first episode where Ashley didn't say "PerFACT". You know what I'm sayin? Oh dear. I thought if I heard that one more time my head might explode. Kinda like the feeling I get when I hear the name Bentley come out of her mouth.
10. Ashley loves baggy see-through shirts where her bra can be seen ever so slightly. They are cute sometimes, I really do think so- but like...every time? Shake it up a bit...wear a form fitter. Or a solid color.
11. Favorites: JP, Ben, Ames. In that order.
Did you see the preview for the rest of the season?!?! Holy cowsers this is gonna be good.
On a side note- I biked 7 miles today. WOAH! Talk about amazing. I'm gonna do it again tomorrow. Woot woot!