Tuesday, March 15, 2011
I'm sorry Brad...
But you made the biggest mistake of YOUR LIFE!
I never liked Emily. Yeah, she's pretty...yeah she's sweet...yeah she's that nice lil southern BELLE. Weeeeeeeeell. Sorry to break it to you, but THIS IS NEVER GOING TO LAST!
Aren't couples supposed to be in la la land when they are engaged? Oh, and wait- aren't couples supposed to KNOW if they are engaged?! Aren't couples supposed to know if the other person thinks they are engaged?
Brad had no idea if Emily even thought they were together. How does that happen? And how can he say he's the happiest he's ever been in his entire life...if he has those concerns?
Also- Correct me if I'm wrong Emily...but DID HE NOT SAY HE EXPECTS HIS WOMAN TO MOVE TO AUSTIN, AND IF SHE DOESN'T WANT TO, LEAVE?! And didn't you say you wanted to move to Austin, and you wanted to marry him? Well...it's a little interesting and manipulating that all of a sudden, nope! Don't want to do EITHER?! Here Chantal is saying she would marry him that very day if he wanted to...and Emily all of a sudden has cold feet? I'm sorry Em, but you are kinda supposed to decide if you can see yourself marrying him BEFORE you say yes...not after five minutes of babbling about issues and then hesitantly saying yes, you can see yourself married to him in the future. What?! That was supposed to be an easy answer. Is this not the bachelor?
Emily bugs. Bad. And I just love Chantal. Chantal and Brad actually KNEW eachother. They got along. They had fun. BY THE WAY EMILY- you didn't get fun dates? Need I remind you of the helicopter rides, elephant rides, sexy beaches, etc etc? You're dates were just as good you spoiled little belle.
Emily and Brad seriously don't know each other. I didn't think they did on the show, I DEFINITELY didn't think they did on the after the rose show. It's so awkward. And I feel so bad for Brad...he seems like a lost puppy that isn't sure what to do...so he just says things like "I'm so happy!" and "She takes my breath away!" and "I have a temper." whatev.
A few highlights of the show:
- Brad getting really awkward and weird when his bro asked about Rikki's dad...and him going "gUHHHH....well...UHHHH..."
- Speaking of Rikki's dad...the fact that everytime it comes up Emily has to start with the phrase "He was the love of my life". Seriously. And end with "The plane didn't get there" BLAH. It sucks. It does. I'm sad for her. But she is letting this story DEFINE her. It's annoying.
- Brad's sister-in-laws for some reason thinking that the decision really all came down to who they can relate to better. Since THEY are mom's, Emily is definitely the better choice for BRAD.
- Me looking at Brad's brother thinking, "Man you can definitely tell they are brothers...they look a LOT alike.." and then realizing they are twins :)
- Ashley is the bachelorette! I'm so excited. ONE- I love her new hair. TWO- she is cute and actually has a personality (unlike some people...).