Monday, June 16, 2008

20 more days...

That sounds like SO little when I put it that way. Only 20 more days of school- WAIT! No- 19! Fourth of July! Anyway. That is great. I'm pumped. I've decided that I am not going to blog, or look at blogs until the weekend. A lot of you might think...uh...how hard is that? Well, I've decided I'm a very VERY addictive person. I think that is how you would say it. I get addicted VERY easily. I am so addicted to blogs it's pathetic. I'm addicted in other things too. For instance, I've been watching "Grey's Anatomy" online. A LOT. I decided to go off that for a week too. This is embarrassing, but true. I just get stuck on things. I feel very grateful that I'm a Latter Day Saint because if I weren't, I fear that I'd be sucked into drugs and alchohol. (Now I don't know if that is the right spelling, so bear with me- this computer isn't spell checking anything). ANYWAY- I decided that this week, no blog, no grey's anatomy. HOPEFULLY, this will allow me to study better, and help out with the cleanliness of our home a little more. I told Clay this, and he said- what are you going to do with your free time? I was like- HELLO- I don't have free time, that's the problem- I'm making free time when I don't have it! Also, if I DO have free time, hopefully I will spend it on something more worth while you know? I mean- I don't know how many of you have seen Grey's Anatomy, but I'll tell you right now- I'ts not the most admirable series. I could DEFINITELY find something better to do with my time, I hope. So- if you blog, and I don't comment- don't worry, I will on friday probably:) I hope I can keep it up.

So, I decided I'd blog today to get it over with- and be done until friday. How sad that I am having to COMMIT to something like this- I know it would be way easy for most of you. Oh well. This is my life.

Weather is better. THANK GOODNESS! I realized that I haven't mentioned much about Clay. He is still improving IMMENSLEY. It's amazing. He is doing great. Still symptoms and still some hurt, but focus on the word some. It's incredible really. To put it simply, the past 2 sunday's we played basketball with his family and he wasn't dead the next day. WE- me and HIM. Not just shooting hoops either. One-on-one action. It's great. He's so happy. Thank you again, really, for all your prayers.

I'm sorry dad, but I've decided I am SO SICK of accounting. I think it's BORING, HARD, AND NOT FUN AT ALL! I do think that a lot of that has to do with the fact that I am in my last year of college and SO sick of school. I'm still glad this is what I majored in. I think it is a WAY practical major, and I am a very practical person. Therefore, it works. But- I'm totally sick of it.

I think almost everyone I know is pregnant. I kid you not- it seems like half our relief society is pregnant, wives of men I work with are pregnant, or women have little newborns in their arms. I'm NOT kidding. Every sunday I find out someone new is pregnant. And I just KNOW there are more out there that haven't hit tht 2-3 month mark yet when people generally announce it to the public. Don't get me wrong, I'm way happy for them- they are cute, they should have babies. It just doesn't really help with the whole baby-hungry thing, but feeling like nows not the time thing. Too much information? Hm.

WELL- that's pretty much it. I love you all!!!! Wish me luck on me efforts to stay away from the blog. Oh dear.

5 comments:

Richard and Allison said...

Good luck with your goals of not blogging and watching grey's anatomy. I know what you mean about the show. It isn't very good but I love it to. I used to watch it all the time and then got out of it and so now it is hard to know what is going on. Well I also can know where you are coming from with everyone being pregnent. I am sure it is way bad in rexburg, except we are trying and it is hard to see everyone else and I am not. Well hope all goes will for you this week.

Patty said...

It was great to see you and Clayton this weekend. We have been enjoying the basketball games after dinner. We used to do it all of the time until Clayton got sick. He really is getting alot better. It is amazing how our prayers are answered. Good luck with blogging and Greys Anatomy. I used to watch it and finally stopped because it got so trashy. Have a great week. Love you. bye now.

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

I love you!!! I hope you succeed, I have tried to stop watching Frasier so many times. I have to admit, Frasier is way more tame than Gray's anatomy. But Frasier is still a waste of time. I also watch way too much of Everyone Loves Raymond, which is critical of men, which the first pres has said is not good. I am soooo happy about clay! We do keep him in our prayers all the time. You will be pregnant before you know it!
love you!

Lizzie said...

You are a crack up!!!! About the not blogging thing. I am sorry get so hooked on things. I feel bad I was the one who got you hooked on Grey's. Sorry you are still in school. It really will be over soon, AND you'll be pregnant. Enjoy your time now, as crazy as that sounds. I've already changed several poopy diapers today...nasty ones, with poop coming out of the sides of the diaper, where it actually got on my fingers. Your time will come too. = ) Ha! I love it when you say "oh dear" in your blogs. It cracks me up and really gets what you are trying to say across. I'm so excited for you to move here. Love you both!

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Danielle, I am so happy for you that you will be finished with school next year. I know it must be hard. Did you ever think that maybe you watch silly shows and read the blog, because you are overwhelmed when you have sooo much to do, it is way more fun to just escape into something where you don't have to concentrate at all??? I think you shouldn't be too hard on yourself, just remember all of the wonderful things you have accomplished. I am grateful that Clay is improving, and grateful for prayers that are answered. We continue to pray for both of you. Love grandma