Well, life has pretty much been work...among other randoms.
Work is of course kinda stressful right now, since it's tax season. It is EXTRA stressful because our software has been having major issues, which has caused us to be way behind...which will probably mean more work for me towards the end of tax season...which stinks. But that's okay. It'll all work out.
This week I majorly did NOT follow diet. My body felt like crap. I was reminded of why I shouldn't eat gluten or sugar, and should focus on putting good things in my body. It's just really clear that what goes in my body affects how I feel!
I haven't been working out for MONTHS. I injured my foot and just stayed off it till it stopped hurting which was basically this week. So in order to work back up to activeness, I walked Dante yesterday and today. Clay joined me today. It is SO BITTER COLD. But it still feels good. My friend has been trying to get me to play basketball with her on Weds nights at the stake center with some other women...but I've always been a bit nervous. I finally decided- I just need to do it! Even if I look like a fool...it's gotta have some benefit! The only crappy part is it's at like...9pm!
I'm feeling a little down lately about babies...but you know...what's new?
We played Settlers of Catan for the first time with our friends and it was SO FUN! Have you ever played that game? Clay and I loved it, we can't wait to play again. It took like...a year to figure out how to get started and how to play and everything- but once we figured it out, it was way fun!
The highlight of my week is Bachelor on Mondays. I know that's pathetic but it's just such a wonderful way to start the week. Mondays suck so bad, so it's just a nice way to get through it. I've decided that if I were to do a pushup or a situp everytime the following happened, I'd be ripped:
1. Sean tells a girl, "I'm crazy about you"
2. Sean tells a girl "You are so special"
3. Someone talks about this journey that they are on
4. Someone talks about someone else not being here for the right reasons
5. Sean and a girl go on an adventurous, scary date and compare it to the trials and journey of love, and if they can overcome this, they can overcome ANYTHING!
6. Tierra gives death eyes to someone
7. Tierra fakes an injury
8. Tierra evil laughs
9. Chris harrison says, "Ladies"
10. Someone cries
11. Sean and a girl ONLY talk about how great of a connection they have and how they feel so good about their relationship....but we never see how that connection could possibly be since this is the only conversation they've ever had...over and over and over
12. Sean says, "This is the hardest decision I've ever had to make yet"
13. Someone says, "This is the perfect place to fall inlove"
I mean really...those things will all happen at least like...6 times. So talk about a great workout! Maybe I'll do it tomorrow and report how many I ended up doing.
That's pretty much all I can think of! Pretty boring. But I figured I better report something. Till next time!