Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Finally

So I thought I'd update everyone on the latest Harry Potter news:)

It has been decided and confirmed that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (last book..duh.) will be split into 2 MOVIES! Yessssssss that will be so much better. I am so happy. This is why I said "finally". They should've done this with the last few. But anyway, I am really pumped. It will be great! I think it said the first half will be Nov 2010, the second May 2011. So they will be really close together! The sixth of course comes out...november of this year. I actually had to look that up! I didn't know! That surprises me. Anyway, I know there are many Potter fans among my blog and you'd like to hear the big news! yay!

9 comments:

Emily said...

Seriously, that is genius! I wish they would do that with 6 too...that would be awesome! But, I guess they can't since it's probably already done. Thanks for the update!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

that is so funny. Do you realize I don't know what happens at the end of harry potter? I bet you can't believe it- I mean- I know you know I haven't read the books- but I woudl imagine that it's hard for YOU to imagine! They are on the list of books I want to read when I'm done with school. I love you.

Chad and Jessica said...

Thank you for letting us know. I hadn't even found out when the 6th movie was coming. Oh my goodness, I'm so excited! OOoooh the anticipation!

Lizzie said...

Wow, that sounds sooo much better. Thanks for the update!

Rebecca said...

Yippee! I'm so excited. Two or three more hours of Harry than we thought we'd get!

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

Yea!!!!! I was thinking I could make chicken alfredo for you one of the nights I am at your house. love you!!!

Susan, Blain & kids said...

I hope that Clayton is still feeling better. He did not call me did you forget. JK HAHA! I will call him later. I am excited about the Harry Potter thing too.
Have a good weekend.
Love ya

Patty said...

Thanks for the info on Harry Potter. We can always depend on you to keep us all up to date. Have a great weekend. Love you guys. bye now.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

When is mom going to your house? it's time to update the blog!!!! I love you- sorry we couldn't talk today.