Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Pictures of Apt

Okay- I know I already put videos, but Lizzie couldn't get them to work on her computer so I am putting these pictures up for her! I also put up the "FAMILY" blocks that I made because Amy wanted to see them.

Hallway with Clayton's paintings!

This is the bathroom that never comes clean! I just cleaned it today and it looked exactly the same as it did before I cleaned it. Wonderful. I even used Lime away and Mr Clean sponges. Good news though, they are planning some major rennovations...NEXT SUMMER! Ha, oh well. At least I know inside my heart, that it is clean.


This is our bedroom. Small, but good enough for sleep!



This is our kitchen. It's pretty good. I think our oven is off by like...20ish degrees. I can handle that though. Much better than 100 degrees like my other oven!

Living room!

Computer/shelf corner. This is also in the living room.
I just like this little corner. I think it's cute:)


These are the blocks I made. We made them at enrichment, I hated them FOREVER. When I painted my frames I decided to repaint these, so now they match perfect! They aren't fancy or anything but I think that's why I like these ones better. Simple and cute.
Okay. This is our other weird random thing in our apt like the phone hole. I have no explanation for this one though. Any guesses?
It looks like to me that it's just a random framed area on the middle of our wall. It's just lovely to work with when decorating...NOT! I tried putting some pictures on it, and it just looked ridiculous. Oh well.

So- just a little update! I am going to a bridal shower tonight! It's kind of interesting because the wedding isn't until the 31st and I got the invitation on Monday. Pretty much a day's notice. I was mad too because I wanted to give her this awesome present of like recipes that have been our favorites as newly-weds as well as make her an apron. But being that I had a days notice, I decided I didn't have time to put together all that. I could if I wanted to be stressed out of my mind, but I didn't feel like doing that to myself! SO- I got her 4 plasticky cute bowls and an ice-cream scooper. I thought it was a cute idea? I don't know. I hope so. I couldn't go that expensive...

Tomorrow night we are going camping! We will be back Friday night though. Clay's parents just finished their trailer and we are all trying it out. Not all of us will be there the same days though, so that's too bad. I am still excited to be out in nature for a day or so. I will take pictures!

Do any of you like beyonce? I do. I love dejavu and irreplaceable. They are my favorites. I also like Gwen Stefani a LOT! It's funny because I never liked that kind of music in high school or anything, but all of a sudden I love it!

OH YeAH. I was going to ask. Why does everyone keep saying I look older? I feel the same, and I feel like I look the same besides the length of the hair. Anyway- a lot of you have been saying that lately...Speaking of hair- I think I want to keep it long. I'm not sure. ahhh...help me out! Clay wants me to die it though-you know, blonde highlights. I told him I will as long as he knows that as soon as I feel ugly with roots, I get to go get it done again. I think he may have rolled his eyes at me after that comment.

Well, I suppose that's all! Oh wait! One more thing. This isn't a big deal..but do any of you know what crocs are? They are really ugly most of the time, but I really want some. They have these girly kind that I want BADLY. I will probably have to wait until christmas or something though. If you don't know what they are- look up Crocs.com and click on women. And I want the mary janes.

Alright. Love you all. Bye!

6 comments:

Lizzie said...

Thank you soooo much Danielle!!! I LOVE your apt! It is so cute and decorated so cute. You are a really good decorator Danielle. I love how your curtains and pillows that you made match. I love the wood floors and I like your family room the best.
Your bedroom decor is really pretty too. I like how you put a plant in the phone niche.

I cracked up at your hair comments with Clay. Shad and I have had that EXACT conversation several times over the years. He likes it blonde, I get sick of the roots, so I say I'll have to get it done more often.... etc. It's so funny. I actually just got blonde highlights again last weekend. I like it better and so does Shad.

I don't know what crocs are so I'm going to look them up now.

Also, your bookshelf that you decorated looks really good. I think it's hard to decorate things like that without looking cluttered, and your's doesn't. It looks really cute.

Love you!!

Emily said...

Yea, you are so dang cute! Your apartment looks great! I'm dreading our upcoming move because of all the cleaning, unpacking, rearranging, and decorating. But you've inspired me...I'll try to make it cute! And, I like Beyonce...who doesn't, she is SO good! And I don't really like a lot of that kind of music either, but you just can't deny that the girl can sing.

Anyway, super cute place!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

I'm such a freak! I looked at all your pictures and read everything and didn't comment! HA! Ok so first of all I LOVE the blocks! They are so cute! I CANNOT wait to do that! I am going to do the scrap thing you were telling me about and I'll wait to do it at the beachouse with you. I want to do christmas, halloween, family etc. ones. Danielle your apartment is so cute! I love it so much! I think it's so much nicer than your other one and this one is cheaper! I love the moldings, and wooden floors and random indentions here and there. I love the shelf area, you are so lucky, because I have so much stuff that just needs to be displayed but there's nothing to put it on. The curtains are so cute. I wish I could see it in person. Everything is so cute! Don't you love it! I just love it when my apartment is clean and I look around and love it. It's hard to see the cuteness when it's messy. You are a really good decorator. I love the corner area too. You know what I thought of when i saw it? hahaha - you know in church videos where they'll show a girl sitting on some bench or something by a window reading the scriptures and then they look out and start thinking...hahah- it so looked like that! It's just a cute perfect corner, window to look out of, and peaceful looking. hahah I love it. Danielle everything is so cute. I wish I lived in that apartment. ALSO- I have a really cute bed skirt that i used with my old bed-set- and you should borrow it for awhile- because it matches perfectly with your bed-set. I'm not giving it to you, cause I'll want it eventually, but you should borrow it when you come for August, is would look perfect in your room- Hey- I just realized! I also have this little swag thing that matches, I'll show you a picture. anyway- I love you so much- and that is really funny about clay and your hair- I could totally imagine the conversation- mike rolls his eyes at me all the time. I love you and can't wait to see you!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Oh yeah I forgot- Your entertainment center is so pretty. I love it! In the video you can't see it that well. It looks REALLY nice. And Beyonce- 104.7 doesn't really work here anymore- and I don't have her cd- so I haven't heard her music. and Gwen Stephani- I LOVE HER! and I used to hate her- and now I love her- I love the Sweet song- or whatever- I love it- anyway- later gater

mandijwaters said...

Hey Guys,
I love your little place. You've done a great job decorating it and making it look cute. I especially love the papasan chair :) Works much better at your place than it did at ours. I can't wait till I can see your apt. in person. Soon... I want to come and visit ya.

Love ya,
Amanda

Anonymous said...

hello beautiful mrs. phillipp :) I was just doing my scrapbook page of your wedding and I was thinking about you and wanted to say hello.

i miss you! i'll be back in rexburg in a month and can my first stop be your house? this summer = not awesome and I think you could lift my spirits :)

and oh gosh... do i like beyonce???? danielle i adore her. she's soooo radically hot and talented lol! Irreplacable is my ring tone man!!

haha love you!