1. I made these homemade lara bars...find recipe HERE. Seriously! DELICIOUS! All it has is dates, nuts, vanilla, and cocoa powder. Seriously...wonderful. Can't wait to try some of her other recipes.
2. I am SO EXCITED for Hunger Games. It's pretty pathetic how excited I am. I look up stuff online all the time! And guess what?! I'm going to the midnight premier...SO happy about that!
3. I got an early birthday present from Clay and it's a tv on my wall of my sewing room! I'm so excited about this because I love to watch Gilmore Girls and the OC while I sew (two best shows ever). And it's hooked up to the cable thingy so I can watch other things like American Idol. My fav's so far are Deandre, Colton, and that one girl who is blonde and has a raspy/adele-like voice who was in the bottom last week. I still haven't seen all of them though. But I feel like there's a bit too much, "Love your story and personality" instead of, "You have talent"...you know? I mean...he seems like a loveable guy but...the gentle giant guy? I can't remember his name. His voice...uhhh...sorry, but would never be famous in my lifetime. I think it'd be nice in a choir or something but not american idol.
4. One of my best friends growing up had a baby! Jenni! She is SO CUTE! Holy smokes. I'm so happy for her.
5. The other day I told Clay, "Man my face sure is looking good...I used to have so many big zits, now I have none!" Well...guess what showed up this morning? A BIG FATTY ON MY CHIN! Ugh. I thought I was grown up...not quite I suppose.
That's all for now.
OH YEAH- I decided. I'm going to have cheesecake on my birthday. And bread! I am so excited. But I'm just gonna get one slice at the restaurant, and not have any leftovers. It'll be great.