Thursday, August 23, 2007

Videos from Utah Trip

So these are the videos I was GOING to post- but they weren't working. I've decided to start using YouTube like Amy does, it is easier. Anyway- Like I said before, Gracie kept doing and saying the funnies things so as soon as I got my camera out, she just sat there. Ha- anyway, I still think she's cute just sitting there. The ones in the restaurant are of her getting excited about drinking cocoa. She was trying to tell her daddy about it over the phone. Then there's one with Aliese in the pool and one of Gracie at Lagoon. The one at the pool is dark at times because those irritating boys kept standing in front of the pool light ON PURPOSE to make it all dark. Anyway- sorry about that. Enjoy! Oh by the way- with YouTube, they have to process before they work on the blog- so if it says it doesn't work, just try back later and it will. Hopefully it processes soon.








6 comments:

Lizzie said...

How do you turn off the paris music so you can here gracie? I'm excited to see them again when I can hear them! Thanks for posting them!

Danielle said...

I think you are on RIGHT NOW- the same time as me. I just changed the song actually! Just run your mouse over the volume button on the slide and a red slash will show and once you see that click it and it will mute it.

Danielle said...

Actually I just changed it so it has no music. I decided it's annoying.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

those were so cute! Thankyou so much for posting! can't wait to see you- and I cut -actually MIKE cut the wood for us- so we have like 13 signs I think. COOL! LOVE OYu!

Lizzie said...

Oh thank you for changing the music so I could hear the videos!! I LOVE them. I love it when Gracie is talking to Darin and she says, "huh?" I swear in every picture I see of her, she is drinking hot chocolate. It cracks me up. I had no idea that clay could possibly get a job down here. That would be great! Wow, now I really need to start scheming on how to get you two down here. I've already started working on Amy and Mike, I figure Meg and Greg will live in dc or over seas, and bec and Jake are settled, so that leaves you and amy. wouldn't it be so fun to live closer? I get so jealous when rebecca talks about cooking with you or shopping with you. I miss you. I hope you still blog when you're in oregon. Love you!

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

THANK YOU FOR THE VIDEOS!!!!!! I am so grateful you are there for a while when it comes to the Leslies. It was so fun to see them. Gracie is getting so big. It is sad in someways how fast they grow!