Saturday, August 4, 2007

Camping!

Yesterday we got back from camping with Clay's family! I took a lot of pictures of my husband...I just kept thinking he was sooooo cute everywhere he was! So anyway- here they are!

So Clay went to Brazil for his mission and slept in this hammock ALL the time. His parents keep it at their place and bought this holder thing for it. ANYWAY-we loved laying in it while camping. It is way relaxing!














Clay and I went 4-wheeling. I actually drove it! It was pretty fun- there were tons of trails.














Just a few more...that one is of Makayla, Clay's sister, and her friend Ali. They are 13.














I put this one of paul because he made pancakes and bacon in the morning and dutch oven chicken and potatoes at night. everything was SO delicious!

Clay LOVED chopping the wood. I loved him loving it.

This one is Clay LAYING with his dog. He loves his dog sooooo much.







We have a few more pics on Patty's camera-so I might be putting some more on later. It was a very fun trip and it's good to be home.

One interesting thing was...when we got home, we looked in our sink and it was SO incredibly gross. I left it completely clean when we left, and all of a sudden there is gross slime ALL over. In fact, it is molding. YUCK! We didn't really know what happened but my sweet husband decided he would clean it. We are thinking maybe we should talk to our manager because we don't have a garbage disposal, so we don't put food down it...meaning...it just backed up or something? I'm not sure. I just don't want it to happen again! The good thing is, the sink looks fantastic. Clay cleaned it so well it actually looks better than it did before the slime got all over it!

Well, today I am going to make jam. I am soooo excited. Love you all!

4 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

The pictures of Clay remind me of Mike, because first of all- Mike also has a hammock from Brazil, except he doesn't use his (so i don't know why we keep it :)
AND- Mike loves doing outdoor stuff like chopping and cutting anything. Mike brings his knife or axe to places where it's not even needed. hee hee. But I am with Danielle on this- it is really cute. The pictures are so cute. Danielle you are so pretty in the hammock- I love your hair- and i love your color- I would leave just how it is if I were you. I love it. That's so awesome Paul made yummy food- I don't know how to cook camp food. The sink thing....talk to your manager- that's a bummer. I'm glad you had fun. I love you!

Megan and Greg said...

Fun! I'm going camping with Greg's family next week! You guys are coming soon I'm so excited! I like that you think your husbands cute. I can't believe how dark your hair looks! You look so much older! I love you!

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

I loved all your pics, and yes working with pics and words are trickey!!! You are sooo beautiful!!! I am glad you post all the cute pics of your hubby. We are all still getting to know him! I'm glad you had fun. Talk to your manager!!! I am going to try to blog our trip as we go along. We'll see how long it lasts!

Emily said...

Oh that looks so fun! Where did you guys go camping? That food sounds WAY yummy! It's cute how you think your husband is so cute...that's great!