Friday, August 17, 2007

Clay's Birthday and some more

Clay's birthday was 2 days ago on Wednesday, August 15. He turned 22! So- He got his Nintendo Wii (from his parents), a game (for the Wii from his cousin Amanda), Planet Earth, the complete series (from me!), chips and salsa (from Makayla- they love this certain kind from a restaurant that you can buy), and a very cute shirt from the buckle (from Harmoni- she has very good taste). So he really made out this birthday. He was a happy boy. His parents treated everyone to applebees. That was good. Oh YEAH. Clay and I went to Bourne Ultimatum- that was another present to him. WE LOVED IT! Oh my, it was intense. I actually want to see it again. There were some gruesome parts that I could've done without, but I liked the end a lot. I also thought that Nikki's hair looked 10 times better after she miraculously cut it herself than it did before. Quite the talent, cutting it like she did and then it turning out the way it did:-)

Anyway- it was a very fun day. We played Wii on his birthday and yesterday and today I am sore from it! My right arm especially. The sports are wayyyy fun! But I'm not kiddng- My arm is very VERY sore and hurting today from the Wii.

Here are some pictures that are from our camping trip (they were on patty's camera and I just loaded them) then there are birthday pictures and pictures of us playing the Wii to get you all excited to play it:) They are all kind of out of order because I am too lazy to make it perfect.


Clay and I are boxing eachother

Clay and Harmoni Bowling


Clay, a very happy boy with all his new presents!

This was my silly husband pretending he was disappointed that he got a Wii.

Me, Patty, Clay at AppleBee's.

Paul and Amanda

Harmoni and Makayla

Birthday Boy!

These last ones are when we were camping





4 comments:

Emily said...

Okay Cute Pictures!
Happy Birthday to Clay! And, I LOVE Planet Earth...that is so cool that you got that for him! And I agree about Nikki's hair in the bourne ultimatum...we loved that movie so much! I hope you're feeling better!

Lizzie said...

So much to comment on! Okay first, I am sooo sorry you were sick. That sucks. And You Got Mail is my all time favorite comfort movie. I could watch it over and over.

I LOVE the pic of Clay trying to look disappointed. He really made out well on presents! I heard those wii things are pretty pricey. I love his family-they are so cute.

I wish I could go to Oregon to play the Wii with you guys. Especially Shad, he is always surprisingly good at those things.

I loved the pic of you guys in the hammock. It's so cute. I love you both and miss you!!!!!

Megan and Greg said...

Oh the whole day looked so fun. Wish we coulda been there! Love you! Happy Birthday Clay!

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

loved the pics, loved the video!!! I can't wait to see it in person!I'm so excited for you two to come!!!!