Friday, January 16, 2009

Update

I dropped the classes by the way- just those who were wondering! I feel great about it.

Those following up on Paul's status...we got the news we wanted- a negative result came back which means that there isn't any lymphoma in his blood or anywhere that they can see besides his head where they found it originally. The next step is to do a bone marrow biopsy or something like that- on Thursday. I guess it is a really painful test, so I feel very badly for him. If it is clear, he will have radiation done on his head, and be cured! If it isn't clear, then he will have to go on and off chemo the rest of his life probably, in order to stay in remission. So we are hoping for a clear! But that test happens Thursday, and I don't yet know when the results come back...so, still more wait. But we are happy because we got the best news we could hope for at this point. The family and others fasted for him a couple weeks ago, and are fasting again this Sunday. I honestly KNOW that fasting works miracles- and I really appreciate all the prayers and fasting many of you have done on our behalf! Thank you! I love you!

4 comments:

Lizzie said...

Thank you so much for updating. I've been wondering everyday what the results were. Love you guys.

Kristi M. said...

Such great news! I have been thinking about your family and wondering about the results.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

That is wonderful, We have been praying for Paul and his family in our evening prayers.

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

Thanks for letting us know. We have been praying for him. love you!