Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Megan and Greg's Visit

I realized today if I don't dump all my pictures off my phone and get this posted I might never blog again! So I decided to just do two big collages. That's the best I can do right now!


Megan and her family came to visit for the weekend and it was great!

I just have to say, seriously? I have the cutest nieces and nephews in existence. I'm sorry- it's just the simple truth. I mean look at those two.

Brighton is the happiest baby I've ever seen in my life. He is just so content and happy. AND SO DELICIOUSLY CUTE! I couldn't get enough kisses or squeezes in. 

Scarlet is the sweetest girl. So well behaved. And so cute. She loved Dante so much and it was SO PRECIOUS to watch!

She was always hugging him and petting him and trying to sneak kisses in. 

She would always ask me when I got up for the morning, "Dante? Dante sleeping?". 

We went to look at my friend's chickens and picked up some eggs, we went to the pet store and looked at all the animals, we went to Patty and Pauls for sunday dinner, and mostly just hung out and enjoyed each others company! Clay and Greg made a brazillian meal of beans and rice, and these yummy cheesy rolls. It was great! I also took Megan to Zumba with me the night she got here and it was so fun as always...but I got a horrid allergic reaction where my ears basically swelled up to the point of practically closing off. It was really fun. So we had to leave early. Oh well...we got a solid 30-40 minutes in. 

I loved having them around. It was so nice cause I was really getting homesick and family sick. I miss my family so much- all of them. So it was nice to get a quick fix. And I have to say...when I went through the pictures and videos on my phone today...oh I missed them! They didn't help with my baby hunger.

Lizzie's fam is coming in a few weeks! Right after Christmas! It will be great. 

Well, it's time for me to get busy busy! I have so much to do, but its all fun stuff. Like making presents and shopping. I really only have one or two annoying things to do...and that's cleaning the kitchen- YUCK! I also need to clean my sewing room....bah humbug. It's okay though cause I just watch tv while I do that. 

I plan on getting real Christmasy up in here these next few days! So get ready!

Here are some videos I took of the kiddos...sorry...most of them are of Scarlet with Dante...I couldn't help it- I just thought it was so cute!














 

3 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

oh my gosh thankyou so much for posting these! i loved them!!! they are so adorable! i'm so jealous- i want to see both of you!!! love you

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Thanks for posting these, they are so cute!!! Love them. I am so happy they came to visit you, what a treat. Love you so much

Megan and Greg said...

It was so much fun! I'm so glad we came. I didn't realize how much you were filming! It made me laugh to hear myself in the background. Is there a way you could email me a couple of those pics? I don't need them all but I would love a few specific ones. Love you!