Monday, August 17, 2009

5 1/2 weeks...........


Nope, not 5 1/2 weeks pregnant....I just realized after I wrote that some people might get all jumpy and excited. No no. Our puppy in this PICTURE is 5 and 1/2 weeks. Isn't he cute? He will be named Donte. I know I said Leo. But He is Dante. Donte. Whatev. YOu know. I'm pretty sure he's a dang cute puppy though. We are getting him within a week! I'm pretty nervous to tell you the absolute truth. I am just worried I'll not like him or something. But I'm sure I'll love him.

Alright. That's it. Peace out.

11 comments:

Kristi M. said...

Your title did sound like a pregnancy announcement and then a puppy appears and it all came together. He is pretty cute.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

He is really cute! I love you- What happened to us talking tonight? What time do you go to work? probably really early? when do you drive home? love you-

Megan and Greg said...

Alright Dan, how much did this puppy cost? I wanna know. You can email me. And yes, he's very cute.

HeidiT said...

He's getting so big already!

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

So cute!!! love you and miss you!mom

AMY AND MIKEY said...

YOu're getting yoru dog in 2 days! That's so exciting! Now that its the weekend we need to tlak on Saturday- I love you-

mandijwaters said...

How cute! You guys are gonna have to bring him over to play with Chimay ;)

Chad and Jessica said...

Yay! Someone else got a puppy! I'm so excited for you. We love our dog so much. Just so you know, they're a ton of work when they're puppies...there were times I wanted to get rid of Dakota...I know that sounds bad, I wouldn't have, I just wanted to cuz she would drive me crazy....but it gets way easier once they're trained in everything, and they are SOOO lovable! I can't wait to see more pics as he/she grows!

Kayleen said...

HEY! I found your blog on the Williamson's page, so I thought I'd check in. Your puppy is so beautiful! James really wants a great dane! Hope all is well!

Alisha and Braeden said...

where's that dog already?!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

aren't you supposed to have him now? I love you and nmiss you so much, I wish I could talk on the phone- by Sunday I should be feeling up to it. I love you