Sunday, December 9, 2007

NEW HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!


Thanksgiving pics I never posted.





Isn't mom pretty in this picture? I thought so.
I know this pic is blurry, but I wanted to put it up because Gracie's outfit is so cute in it!!!

So I put some picks of thanksgiving up that I didn't think I did before. If I already did...woops! Anyway, I got my hair done by Stephanie yesterday. I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE IT! Seriously, she has only been at school for like less than 4 months and she is way good! I totally love it and Clay LOVES it. It was way fun too to get together with Stephanie. She is so beautiful and fun. Anyway, that's pretty much it! Oh no, that's a lie. So Clay's parents were up here a while ago and saw our HUGE tank with 3 small fish in it, and were like: next time you're in Idaho Falls we are buying you more fish. SO- last night they bought us some fish! We now have 5 Tiger Barbs (that is the same kind that Assassin is. We have an angel fish! And lastly we now have another algae eater. So our tank is WAY lively. I'll take a quick video later today. Clay was up till 2am I think researching everything having to do with fish....again. ha. I thought he'd already researched all he could! I guess there's always more.

Lastly I would like to thank ALL of you for your kind words of comfort for me and my internship. They have really helped! I am trying to keep remembering that this is an INTERNSHIP, I am supposed to LEARN and that THEY realize that. hehe. I am overparranoid. Alright, Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Holidays! I have the song from "White Christmas" the movie in my head where they sing "Even a man with two left feet, will do alright if the girl is sweet..........when we're dancing..seems to be romancing..." I obviously can't remember ALL the words, but I LOVE THAT MOVIE!

9 comments:

Emily said...

BEAUTIFUL hair!!!
Really, it's long and gorgeous! Steph did do a good job, I want her to do mine!

And cute pics of Thanksgiving!

Rebecca said...

Danielle, you look so pretty. I love it. I didn't realize your hair is so long. Do you usually have it up? You are so beautiful. You have very pretty nieces too. Love you.

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

I loved that first pic, you look sooooo beautiful!!! I love your hair she did a good job! I don't think you posted thanksgiving pics so I am glad you did. The one of rebecca and I really show why people think we are sisters and one thought we were twins, from a distance (where you can't see my wrinkles) we look a lot alike!!!

Thats funny about the fish. I bet it does look cool in there. I think we can research a subject forever if we like it, we will keep reading stuff that is the same as we read before. I know I can do that with gardening and sewing and even cooking.

love you!!!!

Grandma, Nonnie said...

I love your hair and you are truly a beautiful girl! I always makes us feel great with a new hairdo. It is so great that you had it done for such a bargin and met up with an old friend. Great blessing! You hadn't posted the pics before, they're great I loved them all. When Ed Jr had a big fish tank and lots of guppys that he bred he was always reading about them. Like your mom says the more you like something the more you research and study about it. Ed also had a lot of other fish and he had the guppys seperate so they wouldn't eat the babies. Silly fish. I love you Grandma ps there are some words that aren't spelled right sorry I can't get the thing to help me.

Megan and Greg said...

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS!!! INCREDIBLEY GREAT HAIR!!!!! I LOOOOOOVE IT! It looks AWESOME!!! I don't think we've ever done that COLOR of blond before- I LOVE IT!!!!! Oh it looks PERFECT!!! YEA HOORAY!!!! I loved the Thanksgiving pics too. And YEA for all the fish!

Susan, Blain & kids said...

hey guys,
Your hair looks really great, I am sure that Clayton loves it. Patty and Paul are always so generous when it comes to stuf like that. like when she was here when I had no curtains so she made me some she is so good that way. Anyway glad you got more fish and thanks for the prayers with PAige.
Love you guys,
Aunt Susan

Susan, Blain & kids said...

YOUR HAIR IS WAY COOL. ME AND CARTER LIKE IT!
I HOPE I CAN SEE YOU NEXT TIME WE COME TO PATTY'S
LOVE GABBY

Jenni.Woodmansee said...

i love love love, love love love your hair!! it turned out so good! i love that it's still long, it 's so beautiful, you should leave it long for a while because i LOVE IT! And steph did a great job! you look great, ahh what wonderful friends i have.

ok SO... we need your address :)

LOVE YOU!

Patty said...

Danielle, Again I think your hair looks wonderful. I did not get a chance to do the carmels so when you guys come this Saturday lets plan on dipping carmels and frosting butter cookies. Give me a call this week and we can make better plans than last time. I was really sorry to hear about Claytons fish. I hope he won't be too sad. Love you guys. I will keep you in my prayers this week.