Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Update

I figured I'd give a bit of an update today.

As of tomorrow, classes are officially over! I am done with homework and chapter tests...all I have left are 2 classes tomorrow, a group presentation on Employee Motivation in one of those classes...and 3 finals. I AM SO HAPPY! I think I will do pretty well in all my finals as well. I am not worried. Accounting has been going swell, Statistics...good enough, and Business Communications, well...I hope I have enough common sense to get the right answers. Our teacher wont tell us really what the final is covering. She says...well, I don't know. Note that she says this with an evil smile. We haven't had one test in this class yet, and this final test is 15% of our grade...so we are kind of wondering what her tests are like. She doesn't think it important to tell us. Whoopee.

Clay and I are desperately excited to move. It's all I can think about. The other thing I am most excited about at the moment is Harry Potter! The movie, which I am seeing on friday, and the BOOK!!!!!!!!!! Oh goodness.

Last update: I have decided to cut back on treats. One treat a week...only enough for one serving. For example: 3 cookies each type of thing. I haven't had a treat since saturday night! Sadly, that is quite an accomplishing thing for me. I'm not finding it that hard, honestly. I have actually found it quite easy. BUT, I still desire treats. In fact I wish I could have one right now. I mustn't though.

Alright. Thats all. I love you!

3 comments:

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

I'm impressed. I couldn't do that. I bought Harry tickets today for Friday!!! love you!!!!

Emily said...

Danielle, I had 3 brownies before bed...I have no will power! And...HP5 is the bomb, you will love it! I LOVE Luna, so you have to tell me what you think about her too. I'm excited for you to see it.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

What the heck no treats until the weekend? And only one serving?!!! CRAZY GIRL! I have been eating what are called "skinny cows" they are icecream sandwhiches- and they are only 100-140 calories (depending on what brand you get) and they taste so good! I love them! And in case you don't know about calories and stuff- that's really good! Way better than eating cookies. So I've been eating one of those everynight. ALSO- I purchased that "SLow Churned Dryers Icecream." It's HALF the fat, and it is so good, I think it's yummier than other icecreams. I just know I won't limit myself to once a week- and one serving every time- so I've decided to eat less fattening treats. The skinny cows are the cheapest at Wal-mart- (that's counting winco! They were way more expensive there) anyway- and I've been eating ALOT of fruit, and I don't eat treats in the morning anymore- and I haven't made chocolate chip cookies in a long time- because I know if I do- I'll eat 6 everyday. So this icecream thing has really been working out well for me- I have it everyday though- and it might be my imagination, but I think I've lost some weight already. just like my stomach, although I just had my period- so maybe I was just really bloated and now I'm not! ha! anyway- you might want to try those things- once a week....YOWSA! I love you- and you know I don't think your crazy right? I mean for myself yowsa- I could never do that. if I were you I would be so excited to move also- your apartment sounds so cool with the wooden floors, open family room, and paintable walls. So the whole family is seeing HP on friday too- so that's really cool, because now it's like we're ALL watching it together! good luck with the finals! You're a genius so I'm not worried about it. I love you!