- We are graduated- YAY!
- I am now working at the same accounting firm I did both my internships at. I have my own office, and am as busy as ever!
- Clay got a job at Wells Fargo Financial. It is a great job! We are way excited. He starts on August 17th. (BTW- he wont be working at a BANK- it's like a financial services office...he'll be meeting with clients and stuff)
- We are house sitting for a councilor in the bishopric in our ward. For 12 days. They have a dog, who we are tending to.
- We are probably going to move this week. Clay showed our house to a bunch of people today, a lot of them wanted it...
- We are going to move into Clay's parents house. Why?
- We are house shopping! We are going to look at a ton of houses until we have seen them all, and then hopefully find a great one, and move in!
- We both work in Idaho Falls (20-30 minutes away), and so it's kinda smart to move in with Clay's parents, who live in Idaho Falls- and save some extra money until we find a house...which hopefully won't be too long- because we are planning on getting it by November...so that we can get the 8000 tax credit!
THAT in a nutshell, is what we've been up to. I've felt a bit lost lately...knowing I'm done with school. It's been such a huge part of my life for so long...I kinda feel like I have no purpose now.
My mom and dad got me a wheat grinder for graduation- and wheat- I am SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED! Clay's parents gave us money- we are looking for tires for our cars. That's the nice thing about living in Idaho- you CONSTANTLY have to be buying tires for winter and such. They're expensive- so it'll be a huge relief to not have to pay for them.
love you all!